Mechanic Suggestions?... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mechanic Suggestions?...

YZFoxxy

Site Supporter
Hey Everyone,

Wondering if anyone on here can recommend a decent mechanic in Mississauga? The head of my oil plug on my kx250 broke off and I need the remainder of the bolt removed. I was debating taking it to riders choice but I've read some of the reviews and now I'm skeptical.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Machine shop? A mechanic for a broken bolt wouldn't be my first choice. If you want a mechanic PM frekeyguy and he will help you or tell you who to talk to in GTA west.

Depending on where you are in Mississauga, try TSR - Twin Seasons Recreation in Georgetown. Denny is the owner and is trustworthy and honest, his prices are modest. www.tsrltd.com

KARASA Motors, southeast corner of Tomken and Meyerside, is more "machine shop" than most other mechanical shops.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the suggestions... I've managed to resolve the issue.

I will definitely keep all the contacts you guys provided me with for the future!!

Cheers! :)

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I was thinking about buying a old dirt bike...Honda CR125 or CR250 but they are not cheap.
Where you guys go to ride on trails?

I am a newbie...is it worth getting into?

I was thinking about buying a old dirt bike...Honda CR125 or CR250 but they are not cheap.
Where you guys go to ride on trails?

I am a newbie...is it worth getting into?

My first dirt bike was a 125 two stroke. Loved it!

There are a few tracks around and you should definitely try the trails in the ganny.

It's a blast and I think you'd have fun. If you look up trail tours they offer bike and gear rentals and a guide can give you some lessons and take you out.

Give it a try to see if it's for you.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom