30 KMH Over, Anyone else? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

30 KMH Over, Anyone else?

Search out Owen Chambers a paralegal in Scarborough, he does traffic stuff. He's a former TPS.0

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi Ana! :)

Insurance:

Some policies have a one minor allowance. If you have it take the deal and drive like an angel until it's off the books.

Maybe someone can confirm but I thought insurance could only ding you on one vehicle. If they double your bike insurance it's one thing but doubling your car insurance, work vehicle and wife's car as well is absurd. But in Ontario a lot is absurd.

Since it's insurance for the driver, I can see them upping the rate for everything you are primary on.

Policies cover the risk level of the driver/rider. The risk level for insurer is for all vehicles not jut the one you happened to be driving/riding at the time.

Insurance:

Some policies have a one minor allowance. If you have it take the deal and drive like an angel until it's off the books.

Maybe someone can confirm but I thought insurance could only ding you on one vehicle. If they double your bike insurance it's one thing but doubling your car insurance, work vehicle and wife's car as well is absurd. But in Ontario a lot is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom