Guildwood area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guildwood area

JD_PICKLE

May sound foolish, but rode 2.7 Km from the Pioneer gas station on Kingston Rd to home, at 9 PM.
Almost hit a raccoon, car coming the other way hit a skunk just before I got there, and came across 2 deer feeding on people's front lawn.
Speed limit is only 40 and lots of deer crossing signs.
See more wildlife here than up north.
Stay safe out there.

yeah the guildwwod area is pretty thick with coons and other wildlife, stay safe bro

These deer realized they won't be hunted in the urban environment. At hunting grounds you can go for hours without seeing a deer. Go figure

Coyotes will follow soon enough.

I was once driving around Steeles /woodbine at 3am. I thought I saw a stray dog, but upon closer inspection it was a coyote

These deer realized they won't be hunted in the urban environment. At hunting grounds you can go for hours without seeing a deer. Go figure

I have a place near Huntsville. In 3 years I've only seen a skunk.

Coyotes will follow soon enough.

My place backs on to the lake. I've had 2 deer in the backyard close to the house with a coyote lurking at the very back at the edge of the bluffs.

Seen tons of wildlife down along the rouge valley. Even a coyote up at the 401 and morningside area. Lots of green space for them to lurk around. There used to be a resident wild turkey out near Lawrence/coronation drive and side roads near port union

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I am just north of Guildwood, in west hill. Ya there are a bunch of critters around, some dear now and then. Lots of rabbits lately.

I dunno I like riding at night. It's quite and the city is lit well so I don't have a problem with viability. Mind you I am a new rider so less traffic the better for now. I rather take my chances with the critters then stupid drivers...;)

I am just north of Guildwood, in west hill. Ya there are a bunch of critters around, some dear now and then. Lots of rabbits lately.

I dunno I like riding at night. It's quite and the city is lit well so I don't have a problem with viability. Mind you I am a new rider so less traffic the better for now. I rather take my chances with the critters then stupid drivers...;)

may god be with you and the critters, good luck

Back
Top Bottom