new to motorcycling | GTAMotorcycle.com

new to motorcycling

Ken here out in Oshawa and I am new to Motorcycling having bought my first back in June of this year, a 2000 Suzuki Marauder vz800 and I love it.
I have been riding scooters of various sizes 50cc - 150cc and am making the transition with little difficulty and the help of friends who ride bikes
now for the boring stuff, married 10 yrs and no kids and am semi retired trucker. look forward to getting out there and meeting new people who ride or just love motorcycles. see ya soon.

Welcome to GTAM. I'm not too far from you, I think I might actually have seen you out and about in the last few days.

Another trucker from Oshawa on a cruiser?? Haven't we reached our limit yet?
?
Welcome to the forum!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Welcome to the forum!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Thinking of getting my AZ license ;)

?

Many would say the limit was 1, LOL.

My Marauder is red and black cobra pipes and a custom red and black mustang seat. I end up in Port Perry at the Timmies a lot.

Be careful, those who only ride to Tim Hortons get a reputation as being a Timmies Angel. ;)

Heading to the Timmies in Port Perry for a bit tonight

Got your PM Ken but the wife and I just got back from a 3 day trip on the bikes - after 1300KM or so, I'm ready for a day or so off. ;)

Hello dear motocycle lovers, i am new here and wish u all safe ride! i had been involved into an accident and now gotta sit home taking omnitrope... but i can't live without my moto so that's why i'm here... until healed i thought that i could at least talk about it... and maybe learn and maybe make new friends?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom