For all the euro/harley bike riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

For all the euro/harley bike riders

After watching Sideways I also started drinking Pinot Noir ... But I never really liked Merlot all that much before either. Whereas, I can sometimes tell when the wine is super cheap and tastes like sewage, once you go passed the ultra cheap ones, I can't really tell the difference unless they are made out of contrasting flavour grapes.

"God made Cabernet Sauvignon whereas the devil made Pinot Noir." - Tchelistcheff

Harleys apparently have more character (shaking and vibration). That is what makes them unique and easily distinguishable from "boring" metric cruisers.

Essentially a middle weight naked i wonder why the 821 monster is 13k wheresas the japanese mid nakeds are 9.5

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Because enough will.
Brand equity, same reason many purchase iPhone.

Essentially a middle weight naked i wonder why the 821 monster is 13k wheresas the japanese mid nakeds are 9.5

Give me an expensive craft beer over a cheap mass-produced factory beer any time. There are times when you really do get what you pay for.

Maybe because some want the original sports naked instead of Japanese copycats.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Maybe because some want the original sports naked instead of Japanese copycats.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Youve never ridden the fz have you?

Original sport bike naked? kawasaki 1973 900Z1 , or Ducati 750bevel , or CB750-4 of if you want to get wacky Brough S1000, factory certified to pull a ton.

closer to the origin of the class....

Thought it depends on if you mean original from the factory or from users.

Last edited:
So really....with the new z900 that is out now, the only 'copycat' is ducati ;)

Did you ride the 09 or 07?

FZ07, FZ09, SV650, Duke, Kawi Z800 or 900 can't remember. I rode most of them before I bought one.

The monster is widely regarded as the first "naked" bike. But they were being made in the garages of Europeans long before Ducati coined the term.

closer to the origin of the class....

Thought it depends on if you mean original from the factory or from users.

I would agree that the Ducati was a sporty bike for its age, the CB750, and the Kawi 900Z1 were more standard motorcycles then true "sport" bikes.

FZ07, FZ09, SV650, Duke, Kawi Z800 or 900 can't remember. I rode most of them before I bought one.

The monster is widely regarded as the first "naked" bike. But they were being made in the garages of Europeans long before Ducati coined the term.
Interesting, why did you buy the monster?
Apart from the history and prestige?

Its hard to believe it would have a better engine than the fz 09

In terms of performance what drew you to it?
And in your estimation how would it compare to the fz 09?

Back
Top Bottom