Motorbike rider stopped by police in southern China dances, kicks his way to freedom | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorbike rider stopped by police in southern China dances, kicks his way to freedom

fuwafuwa

A motorcyclist in southern China reacted in a rather unusual way to being stopped by police at the weekend: he performed an elaborate dance and then karate kicked one of the officers.

According to a report by Thepaper.cn, the man, who was not identified, was stopped as part of a routine check while crossing a major road junction in Haikou, capital of Hainan province, on Saturday morning.
A video of the incident published on the site shows him being questioned by three police officers who have discovered his motorbike is unlicensed.

After pleading with them for a few moments – including saying, “I’m a worker, I’m a worker, I’m not doing anything wrong” in the local dialect – the man seemingly becomes overwhelmed by the desire to dance and starts bouncing up and down on the seat of his bike and waving one of his arms in the air.

As the police officers look on in bemusement, the man leaps from the machine and takes his dance to the street – specifically a busy zebra crossing – where he performs a series of elaborate moves as motorists and pedestrians look on.

The police officers appear unperturbed by the man’s actions, until his routine includes a silky sideways shuffle and a swift karate kick to the officer standing nearest to his motorbike, which is now lying on its side on the floor. A scuffle ensues as the officers try to restrain the man, but he wriggles free of their grasp and returns to his dance.

The video ends soon after, but the website report said that at that point the man saw an opportunity to escape and did so.
Police were quoted as saying that they are currently trying to track him down

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...topped-police-southern-china-dances-kicks-his

[video=youtube;8T9_iDf6qow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9_iDf6qow[/video]

They didn't shoot him or sit on him and suffocate him to death?

They should've just shot him or run him over

Back
Top Bottom