SALE at Royal Distributing | GTAMotorcycle.com

SALE at Royal Distributing

Morrissey

Hey all. I was in the market for a new lid and gloves and popped into Royal yesterday. They have some sort of new inventory system, or a warehouse, or they bought a warehouse full of gear, I don't remember the specifics but they have some pretty good discounts on gear and they are giving you X back in gift cards if you spend Y. I picked up a new Shoei RF-SR in dark grey matte, tinted visor and a new pair of Hwy2 gloves and got $125 back in gift cards. I'm pretty happy with it all.

I'm actually testing out the new Shoei as I type this. I bet I look pretty silly sitting at the kitchen table typing while wearing a helmet. Their policy is that helmets are returnable within 30 days as long as you don't remove the visor stickers or damage it in any way. Great chance to spend some time wearing it at home to make sure it is as comfortable as it seemed in the store!

http://www.royaldistributing.com/?gclid=CMTTzMnArNUCFYu2wAodIY8KSQ

I tend to break in new helmets that way as well... but the Schuberth C3 I got was nicely broken in already for 1/3 the retail price.

Might ride up to Royal on the weekend just to browse.

What glove brands do they carry? I really need to get a new pair, but leaning towards either Held, Knox, or Dainese ($250-300 price range hopefully). GP Bikes used to carry a ton, but last time I was there I remember seeing a bunch of "Five" gloves, and not much else.

What glove brands do they carry? I really need to get a new pair, but leaning towards either Held, Knox, or Dainese ($250-300 price range hopefully). GP Bikes used to carry a ton, but last time I was there I remember seeing a bunch of "Five" gloves, and not much else.
Majority of dealers in Canada get their inventory through parts Canada... If the is something specific you are looking for check the parts Canada website and see if your local dealer or GP bikes can order it

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Consider AGV gloves too.

If you can afford thinking of Dainese then I probably can't help. However if the budget goes lower, I'm into my third season with what I think is a house brand at Royal - "184" - because I can't find a mention of it anywhere online. They cost maybe $120 at the time. Full gauntlet, wrist cuff, semi rigid wrist armour, hard scaphoid pads, etc. The leather is holding its colour and no parts unravelling. i.e. they are holding up better than two pairs of JR gloves I had before this. The clincher for me was the XXXL size.

Back
Top Bottom