Calabogie this Weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie this Weekend

RobVN

Headed up this weekend to run Sunday and Monday. Looks like it is pretty well fully booked. Who else is in?
Three of us are going from Niagara.

Headed up this weekend to run Sunday and Monday. Looks like it is pretty well fully booked. Who else is in?

I'll be there Sat/Sun #256 Black S1000RR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday/Monday here, and hanging out in the paddock Saturday. Blue R6 with florescent yellow belly, you cant miss it. Come say hi, we got a little crew.

I'll be there, camping at the paddock, #5 S1000rr

Husband having surgery on Monday so had to cancel my plans. Grr

Looks like great weather and it's the construction holiday for Quebec so have fun and go fast!

We'll be there Sunday and Monday also. See you there!

Husband having surgery on Monday so had to cancel my plans. Grr

Looks like great weather and it's the construction holiday for Quebec so have fun and go fast!

Awe that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing you there. Maybe at mosport in a couple weeks. We're there Monday and Tuesday. Hope his surgery goes well.
Quebec construction week. Now it makes sense how it all of a sudden it sold out. Gonna be busy out there.

Hey Dave. i'll keep an eye out for you.

I will definitely be at Mosport mon/tues/wed. I just can't be 4 hours away.

See ya then!

There was a crash in the 2nd session of the green group today (July 31). They were just in front of my group before someone went in hot in turn 1 and smoked a group of 6 lead by an instructor. Couple ambulances and 2 OPP came as well. Hope everyone's okay.

Sorry I was in no mood to shoot the **** when you came to greet me, as mentioned, I drove to bogie with food poisoning. That sucked.

First time on two wheels in two months, feeling sick, and on a brand new bike I built from scratch, and didnt know.

But, all said and done, I think I did ok considering. My pace was decent but my fatigue set in fast.

My buddy was the one on sunday who got air lifted to Ottawa, hes ok, the bike, not so much :(

Nice to meet you, and all those I met this weekend. Lots of Quebecois!

There was a crash in the 2nd session of the green group today (July 31). They were just in front of my group before someone went in hot in turn 1 and smoked a group of 6 lead by an instructor. Couple ambulances and 2 OPP came as well. Hope everyone's okay.

That was aweful, Two in serious, one in critical.

Im amazed they got the mess cleaned up in time for being on schedule after lunch

Hope those dudes pull thru. All MotoNation I think.

definitely a bad weekend for crashes, hope the riders from Monday morning make a full recovery.

Yikes!

Sorry I was in no mood to shoot the **** when you came to greet me, as mentioned, I drove to bogie with food poisoning. That sucked.

First time on two wheels in two months, feeling sick, and on a brand new bike I built from scratch, and didnt know.

But, all said and done, I think I did ok considering. My pace was decent but my fatigue set in fast.

My buddy was the one on sunday who got air lifted to Ottawa, hes ok, the bike, not so much :(

Nice to meet you, and all those I met this weekend. Lots of Quebecois!

Hey Rob. No worries. Glad U were at least able to get out there finally. I'm really glad your friend is ok. I'm thinking they wanted to make sure
all was well by bringing in the helicopter. Bikes can be fixed or replaced. Yur friend not so easy so all good.

I missed seeing mbroyda and heshooma. Sorry guys. Pits were busy and with all the incidents time seem to be limited. Hope we can hook up soon.

Did get to see Dave. Good to see u. Hope you had a good time.

Thanks to Pro 6 for doing such a great job at Calabogie. Sheena and the gang from Pro 6 work hard to make it safe and fun for everyone who comes out. I'm sure it is hard for them when crashes happen at the track and serious injuries occur especially when someone who is helping out instructing gets hurt. I hope and pray that everyone will be ok and recover soon.

Good to see you and Teal. There was quite a wide range of speeds happening in red and it was hard to get any clear laps but I did manage to get a new best lap of 2:19.5. Only 0.4 better than before but still better. I think we'll avoid the busy July weekend next year though.

Hey Rob. No worries. Glad U were at least able to get out there finally. I'm really glad your friend is ok. I'm thinking they wanted to make sure
all was well by bringing in the helicopter. Bikes can be fixed or replaced. Yur friend not so easy so all good.

I missed seeing mbroyda and heshooma. Sorry guys. Pits were busy and with all the incidents time seem to be limited. Hope we can hook up soon.

Did get to see Dave. Good to see u. Hope you had a good time.

You didn't miss me, It was my trailer Rob was sleeping in when you first came by. Nice meeting you.

Im planing to go up again at the end of August hopefully the weather is as good, and I get to drop a few more seconds off my lap times.

See ya all there

Back
Top Bottom