Western New York ride Saturday 7/29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Western New York ride Saturday 7/29

zts1986

If anybody in southern Ontario wants to hop over the border I'd be happy to lead a ride through the hills of WNY for a few hours. I'm thinking of an 8:00am meeting time at the Tim Hortons on Bailey and William (1137 Bailey Ave, Buffalo, NY 14206).

From there, nothing but side streets into the country, stop for a good breakfast, and ride until about lunch time (maybe 12/1pm-ish).

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Or skip the breakfast...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Would you mind provide a bit more details on the routes? I know along 20A to Letchworth and 19A South is quite scenic and get a few nice curves. Kind on the Fence to cross the boarder because I am going to Adirondack next weekend. Was supposed to go down to WilliamSport last weekend but rained too much.

If anybody in southern Ontario wants to hop over the border I'd be happy to lead a ride through the hills of WNY for a few hours. I'm thinking of an 8:00am meeting time at the Tim Hortons on Bailey and William (1137 Bailey Ave, Buffalo, NY 14206).

From there, nothing but side streets into the country, stop for a good breakfast, and ride until about lunch time (maybe 12/1pm-ish).

Would you mind provide a bit more details on the routes? I know along 20A to Letchworth and 19A South is quite scenic and get a few nice curves. Kind on the Fence to cross the boarder because I am going to Adirondack next weekend. Was supposed to go down to WilliamSport last weekend but rained too much.

Honestly, I don't have an exact route planned out. I live in the area and play around off the typical well known state roads. Probably head out towards East Aurora to start, down into Holland and Java. Jump back and forth through the hills. Then down towards Ellicotville perhaps. Will certainly be a fun ride, just can't commit to any specific route.

Thanks. maybe next time. If you interested in over night rides, we can connect next time when I am heading down that way.

Honestly, I don't have an exact route planned out. I live in the area and play around off the typical well known state roads. Probably head out towards East Aurora to start, down into Holland and Java. Jump back and forth through the hills. Then down towards Ellicotville perhaps. Will certainly be a fun ride, just can't commit to any specific route.

No worries. There will be many more. Since nobody's in here I'm going to switch gears and 2-up with the woman.

Man did I have a phenomenal ride on Saturday...and then again on Sunday. :D

Back
Top Bottom