New Riders...Start with a smaller bike! | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Riders...Start with a smaller bike!

Yeah, he's still a young pup. Just wait until the only people who understand your sense of humour get banned from the board. :( rip Turbodish & Inreb

I already get where you're coming from. Most of what I find funny would get the guy saying it banned.

A buddy and I were having a heated disagreement. So I said "not my fault your wife is fat and you child has downs" (his kid does not have downs, his wife is kinda fat). He started laughing his *** off, my fiance and others who heard were appalled.

Pretty sure if I say something like that here, I'm gonna get banned. The video game community has an extremely dark sense of humor.

It's sad that we'll never know what happened to those guys. You'd think there could be a thread that shows people sins.

Turbodish....I am still not sure if he was trolling or serious. All of his posts were attempts to try and stir the pot.

Last edited:
油井緋色;2526330 said:
Apologies. I assume 60 because I'd like to hope I'm still riding (aggressively) when I'm 60 lol

I did meet some fast grandpa at Shannonville that my buddies and I nicknamed "Gandalf" so I think there is hope?

I think i may have met him, he looked like he was atleast 70, i dont know how he fit himself in a full 1 piece race suit and was dragging knee like he was auditioning for the GP in a new Zx14

You mad, bro?

And I didn't memorize crap, I just looked at your profile where one of your latest threads has what you ride right in the thread title. Heresy, I know.

I'm gonna guess you're 25yo +/- 5 years?

Where's Inreb when you need him?

Now get off my lawn.
Not mad at all, you just always take douchey jabs at other people so I jabbed back, you're too sensitive. Checking people's profiles to put together a witty comeback, your holier-than-thou responses show your just a typical internet forum warrior. I've met plenty of people like you, and learned no one can win vs that type of attitude. You were the one who got bent out of shape by my opinion. You win there pal.

An R3 is 5.1 seconds to 60 and 14.1 for the quarter mile.

I could probably deal with a 300 for my first bike for a season, but what's the point if you're just gonna sell it? Like I said my 650 was the happy medium. It's not too fast but not too slow. Linear gearing so it's great for a first bike. And I have enough self control.

I could probably deal with a 300 for my first bike for a season, but what's the point if you're just gonna sell it? Like I said my 650 was the happy medium. It's not too fast but not too slow. Linear gearing so it's great for a first bike. And I have enough self control.

Save all those bananas on insurance! Or keep it for more than one season, not like the value will drop.

Out of curiosity which 650 do you have?

Save all those bananas on insurance! Or keep it for more than one season, not like the value will drop.

Out of curiosity which 650 do you have?

its a 2001 SV650s. Nothing fancy, but I love riding it. Insurance isn't that bad it's cheaper than my car.
i bought my bike to ride, not impress. But it came with a TBR exhaust and with the Vtwin sounds amazing.

its a 2001 SV650s. Nothing fancy, but I love riding it. Insurance isn't that bad it's cheaper than my car.
i bought my bike to ride, not impress. But it came with a TBR exhaust and with the Vtwin sounds amazing.

So it's about 20 lbs more power and torque but 50lbs heavier than my R3. As long as it keeps putting a smile on your face when you walk towards it, that's all that matters.

I'm confused with who's the bro and who's the pal...

We can end this all with a quick change to title "New Riders...start with throttle and brake control!"

I'm confused with who's the bro and who's the pal...

We can end this all with a quick change to title "New Riders...start with throttle and brake control!"

I'll make a new satire topic in the future urging new riders to start on 600 and 1000s.

best to just start on a busa, it is no longer the king of the speed jungle(thank the H2 for that)

油井緋色;2526492 said:
I'll make a new satire topic in the future urging new riders to start on 600 and 1000s.

LOL. Go for it. ;)

Last edited:
油井緋色;2526337 said:
Turbodish....I am still not sure if he was trolling or serious. All of his posts were attempts to try and stir the pot.

Nice catch!

This may be very awkward and uncomfortable for those with cognitive dissonance but...I'm still here, alive and well lol...

This thread is painful to read from the start,

Genesis, what percentage of your bikes available performance do you figure you are using right now?

Back
Top Bottom