Favourite Riding Roads | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favourite Riding Roads

Close to GTA - Sideroad #15 from Guelph Line to Trafalgar Road.
A bit out of GTA - River Road, Kilgorie
Both great rides, minimal traffic.

I just got back from an early Sunday morning ride on Sideroad #15 and had a rabbit dart out, then a pair of chimpmunks shoot across the road.

Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife .

Find Ompah

Thats a great road ,I ride it all the time.If you go a little further east through Port Hope and Couburg you'll come to a town called Grafton.Just past that is a road running north called Shelter Valley Road, nice ride with lots of fast sweeping turns.
Lakeshore Rd - from Bondhead (Newcastle) to Port Hope.

Last edited:
I think it is agreed amongst most that Toronto is a terrible place to ride due to traffic and straight roads everywhere but if you venture out, there are some great roads in rural Ontario. Get out there!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Shelter Valley Road, nice ride with lots of fast sweeping turns.

I've seen that road from the 401 and thought it looked like a fun bike road. Unfortunately I don't get out that way very often.

Really, maybe I can can tag the next time you go.
Thats a great road ,I ride it all the time.If you go a little further east through Port Hope and Couburg you'll come to a town called Grafton.Just past that is a road running north called Shelter Valley Road, nice ride with lots of fast sweeping turns.

Opinicon Rd, north of Kingston. Super twisty!
Watts Trail, north of Haliburton. Super sandy!
Kushog Lake Rd, north of Minden. Super hilly!

The one in Keswick which goes next to the lake. North Lake rd or something.

Sent from the moon!

Queen St Brampton
go from the City Center west to Kennedy Road
than half block north for a Sonny's burger
very likely to engage in spirited riding on that route

Definitely 511 from Brightside to Calabogie.
A bit far but well worth it..fast with beautiful elevations.

Last edited:
Muskoka still has some of the best roads to ride in S Ont, southwood13, doe lake, mortimer, falkenburg.

Not local either but
My retirement riding roads in Soa Miquel Azores Portugal. The island is small but the interior has amazing dirt roads up and around the mountains and anywhere along the coast it is twistamania with sheer cliffs and undisrupted ocean views..and in the same day I can get some SURFING, whale and or dolphin watching then maybe snorkling for dinnner. Can't f'ing wait...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Pov...885925b045:0x9f07bb21b2319e8d!3e0?hl=en&gl=ca

Back
Top Bottom