August 5 - 7, Mt Washington, New Hampshire | GTAMotorcycle.com

August 5 - 7, Mt Washington, New Hampshire

BlueVFR

Site Supporter
I am consider a ride to Mt Washington in New Hampshire for the August long weekend. I will be leaving on Saturday, August 5 and come back on Monday August 7.

Will also stop over at White Face mountain in Adirondack Park on the way out. Please PM me if you are interested and I will provide details routes within this week.

I was on Whiteface this weekend. There was an ironman race there. Most of the roads were shut down, quite inconvenient.

It should be done in two weeks. Besides, Civic holiday is not an American long weekend so it should be quiet down in the area.

Have a great ride. Unfortunately I am not on the bike this year

It has been a great weekend and there are many great roads out that way too. Some of them are freshly paved and make them that much enjoyable to ride through the curves. Some roads in Vermont are pretty beat up though and I could feel the bumps in every corner like 507, but they are lot more twisty and longer than 507. Most of roads cross the border make our 507, 118, elephant lake, Southwood etc... like a kids playground!! No to mention the condition of our Northern roads are like 3rd world country standard:))

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155466838437165.1073741904.587002164&type=1&l=1aaab47663

Back
Top Bottom