Grand Bend- August 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend- August 29

What layout do you prefer? (Can select multiple)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sebi

Don't call me Shirley
Site Supporter
I know it's quite far off but thought I'd start this to see who is going.

Layout looks to be reverse alien so far but might change.

I have 2 Tuesday vouchers left so I guess I have to come to the Aug and Sept ones

Probably do August 8th if SMP this thursday gets rained out...
Otherwise the 29th is a good possibility..

Probably do August 8th if SMP this thursday gets rained out...
Otherwise the 29th is a good possibility..
So there is definitely a track day Aug 8th at GB then?
My buddy asked me if I was going but I couldn't see it on their calendar

Well, the calendar says this:
August 8, 2017
Full day Motorcycle lapping program - open to all levels of rider. gates 8am rider mtg 9am. Layout - Reverse Alien.

But I look at the registration page and it doesn't show it...

Just sent PLS a PM here on GTAM a few seconds ago asking what the exact story is.

Last edited:
I missed posting the August 8th date on the schedule (but did put it on the calendar) so it was missed on the reservation page. It is now on the reservation page. Sorry for the misQ on my part. Glad someone caught it .

I missed posting the August 8th date on the schedule (but did put it on the calendar) so it was missed on the reservation page. It is now on the reservation page. Sorry for the misQ on my part. Glad someone caught it .

Thanks for getting this sorted out so quickly!!! Any idea on the layout? (please not Modified!)

I can say it wont be modified, but since our national event is the wkd before - we will picking the layout we feel works best re getting it ready for that Tuesday. Re sweeping the track of debris, moving porta johns (if not yet picked up ) etc.

Did Paul ask you to take a poll? Screw you Dave for voting for alien.

Maybe ask Paul if he's ok with it first next time. If they have something else in mind its misleading.

Almost sounds like you don't want to join in on the fun! :eek:

No, not at all. Need to get 8th off now so I can come to that one. And I have 2 days of Bogie fun this weekend. My earlier comment was more the realization that I had 2 vouchers and at that time thought I only had 2 options left to use them.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom