Bike shaking crazy with windscreen | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike shaking crazy with windscreen

FattBoyy - that windshield works fine. Note how my turn signals drop down below the lower edge of the windshield - blocking the air that causes the buffeting...

WPkGEIN.png
Can you show a side angle

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Sorry for not being clear on the response, thread was clearly about a problem with a windscreen on a Harley Davidson , I having a similar model Dyna not Fatboy also experienced an undesirable operating conditions with a windscreen. I than removed the windscreen in my own garage and have not used the wind screen since 2014, and immediately (not 3 years latter ) purchased a quality set of goggles to wear ( not installed in place of a windscreen on the motorcycle ) protecting my eyes from the wind when wearing an open faced helmet (would be redundant with full face helmet)

Sorry for the incomprehensible response in the earlier post , I will not let it happen again !!!!!!
Haha ok well done

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Aren't you currently on a goldwing? Not much "in the wind" there.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Actually I recently sold both my Wings, but you're right there's not much "in the wind" behind the screen on a Wing. Although I cut a postcard sized hole in the screen just to get a breeze when I had it.

Back
Top Bottom