Why is this filmed better then CSBK? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why is this filmed better then CSBK?

Ethereal

Hooked on watching this, but then found myself sad as out CSBK does not even get this much attention

[video=youtube;vtg_CzsulF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtg_CzsulF8[/video]

Go to a mall in Europe, the parking lot is filled with motorcycles/scooters, go to a mall in Canada, if you see 1 or 2 motorcycles in an entire mall parking lot is rare.

Anything motorcycle in Europe gains huge interest because most people ride, here most people hate motorcycles.

Now if the sport was complaining on facebook about Trudeau, then there would be huge coverage

Great racing

Last edited:
That is some beautiful racing!!

Go to a mall in Europe, the parking lot is filled with motorcycles/scooters, go to a mall in Canada, if you see 1 or 2 motorcycles in an entire mall parking lot is rear.

Anything motorcycle in Europe gains huge interest because most people ride, here most people hate motorcycles.

Now if the sport was complaining on facebook about Trudeau, then there would be huge coverage

Great racing

lol, was just coming in to say because UK.

That was amazing! So cool for the kids that the commentary and coverage is taken that seriously.

As a side note, I'd love to take a Supermoto around that little track!

So are those mini pocket bikes?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

To us yes. To them. Moto gp machines

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

mini-mini MotoGP machines....

but just pocket bikes or mini motos for us.

The mini pocket bikes are even smaller. Years ago someone used to bring one to Finch and Weston on the back seat of his bike.

Got a Raptor scooter in the garage....wonder if I can make a mini e-bike?????

Well that is pretty cool then. My little guy would love that ish

Couple kids around here had the dirt bike. Was a few years back. Said they got them at Costco but I haven't seen them. Kids must have been around 10 and they were 2 up. I have that notification on for Kijiji but nothing pops up (reasonably priced).

Couple kids around here had the dirt bike. Was a few years back. Said they got them at Costco but I haven't seen them. Kids must have been around 10 and they were 2 up. I have that notification on for Kijiji but nothing pops up (reasonably priced).

The Walmart brand (Razor) gets good reviews. For the price I'd just buy new.

Back
Top Bottom