Anyone heard of this... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone heard of this...

Haha, their instagram account shows wheelies on the Gardiner with the CN Tower in the background. I stay as far as possible from these events. It's hard to attract a higher heat score.

Last edited:
@greyghost - l was thinking the exact same thing. A friend message me last night with that post.

Paging OPP and Toronto Police Services. These are who were involved in the stunting incidents on 401 and in Mississauga last fall ...

Did you even read the link, it says there is a stunt show. The pictures are logically implying there is a stunt show with the most iconic landmark in Toronto as a back drop meaning the show is in Toronto,

So much information available to people these days that people completely fail to slow down and actually read.

Haha, there instagram account shows wheelies on the Gardiner with the CN Tower in the background. I stay as far as possible from these events. It's hard to attract a higher heat score.

Wouldn't be too hard to place a few undercover officers in the ranks. It's not like another couple of Go-Pros are going to look suspicious.

Did you even read the link, it says there is a stunt show. The pictures are logically implying there is a stunt show with the most iconic landmark in Toronto as a back drop meaning the show is in Toronto,

So much information available to people these days that people completely fail to slow down and actually read.

Not sure if serious? Internet sarcasm is hard to detect.

Well there is an equally prominent image of that mysterious person who borrowed my motorcycle, wheelied it on the highway for internet points, then returned it later.

All they need are some Groms. ;) Might be an interesting show if you like stunting.

Your asking this on a site filled with middle-late aged atgatt riders who swear to ride the speed limit or 5 under.

Joking aside, if your actually interested in stunt riding and stunt bikes then go for it. Meets like blocko are pretty cool, just try to avoid the hooligan pre meet rides

Back
Top Bottom