Frappuccino bell bottomed left lane hog | GTAMotorcycle.com

Frappuccino bell bottomed left lane hog

Megamaniac

Out for a ride 403 towards hamilton and in the left lane its slow so flick wrist into middle lane which is open of course and in front of a line of maybe 10 cagers all raging trying to pass switch lanes basically creating chaos. Low and behold its one of our brotheren working on our public perception doing 80km in the left lane.This hipster wearing an open face helmet...canvas backpack....bell bottoms flapping in the wind with rayban aviator glasses with not a care in the world around him that was me the nut on the blue rocket that almost kicked you over. Hoping you are a member on here if so pm me will give you deets

You wanna adjust your g string underwear and bra straps and plan next starbucks location do it on your own time without undue risk to others.

RANT OVER ride safe out there:D

Bahahaha i could feel you rage through the screen lol

I hate those who hog the passing lane and cruise like they're going to nowhere in life! But it's so much more of a nail on a chalkboard feeling when it's a biker!

Good rant though lol

"You wanna adjust your g string underwear and bra straps and plan next starbucks location do it on your own time without undue risk to others."

Jeez, you make the rider's gitch choices sound like a bad thing !

So many failures in this.

LOL, I get a kick out of these hipster's with the 3/4 Biltwell helmets and pilot glasses. Did you blow your horn and ask him to move over? He was probably on his monthly trip to Town Moto.

LOL, I get a kick out of these hipster's with the 3/4 Biltwell helmets and pilot glasses. Did you blow your horn and ask him to move over? He was probably on his monthly trip to Town Moto.

To p/u HIPSTAH brand male tampons ?

To p/u HIPSTAH brand male tampons ?

And some hipster lube? Srsly, I don't like making fun of them because I appreciate anyone who is enthusiastic about bikes. They are a bit of a spectacle, and somewhat odd for the rest of us to observe even if the critics among us consider them tourists. Their unconventionality does require a bit of tuning though, especially when they're doing 80km in the passing lane.:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom