Drz engine builder | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drz engine builder

Benny!

Site Supporter
My drz engine needs rebuilding after a mud adventure. Anyone know someone qualified to do the work? The top end is off and will be cleaned beforehand. Bottom end is anyone's guess. Engine will be pulled and brought in separately.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My drz engine needs rebuilding after a mud adventure. Anyone know someone qualified to do the work? The top end is off and will be cleaned beforehand. Bottom end is anyone's guess. Engine will be pulled and brought in separately.

There's nothing particularly trick about a DRZ400, any competent shop can do that kind of work. What part of town are you in ?

Out of interest, how did it meet its untimely end? Tried to go swimming while running, air filter came loose, swamp gas caused it to run away?

Out of interest, how did it meet its untimely end? Tried to go swimming while running, air filter came loose, swamp gas caused it to run away?
Mud thru the exhaust

There's nothing particularly trick about a DRZ400, any competent shop can do that kind of work. What part of town are you in ?
Thornhill but I'll go anywhere in the gta

Motors are going for $1500usd on eBay but I have no idea if they are good. Mine is only a year old with 14k

Bondi or gord bush come to mind as generally well-respected engine shops. Bush apparently has a months long wait right now.

Edit: thanks for the info on its death. That's deep mud.

Last edited:
D4 performance in Cambridge rebuilt my KX250F last winter and I'm happy with the work they did. I've raced it about 10 hours and no issues.

DRZ's carry oil in the frame as I'm sure you know. If you got muddy water into the bottom end of the engine make sure you somehow clean out the frame really well.

Back
Top Bottom