Gears for tiny people | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gears for tiny people

Guy I bought my Honda branded Joe Rocket from has some ladies jackets as well.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1283319956&uuid=e093feaf-d2f3-4cf8-9ffa-f00501c05bc3

Very please with it ...decent tech and brand new ...retails $249.....$80 cash was pleasing.
HondaSuperSport_WHTREDBLK_frnt3qtr-copy.jpg

http://joerocket.ca/product/honda-supersport-jacket/

Re: Gear for tiny people

I got my first and only riding jacket when I attended the m1x course. I picked the JR Phoenix 11.0 because it was on sale and I didn't know much about riding gear, it was the smallest size (xs) available as well. Now that I wear them almost daily I've realized there's alot of space between the body and the protective pads, also it looks bulky on me. I don't have much luck with normal off the rack clothing as well but I am able to get them custom made from tailors but I don't think there's affordable options for custom made motorcycle gear?

Is it unsafe to continue wearing this jacket? If so what would be a good place/brand to look for gear for smaller guy like me?

I'm 5'7" 130lbs,
I am 5'7" and 150 lbs and looking to sell some gear. Let me know if you are interested.

22260b362f5f1f81f6d5d100a3b0b85a.jpg

Joe Rocket 12.0 Speedmaster size 36 $250

f18015ede3bbfa43b5858a033e7f89fc.jpg

Icon Overlord Perforated Leather Jacket size M $150

3be26188375fa23b679d9c2136d99906.jpg

Forcefield LK2 Pro Back Protector $100

Last edited:
Hate to be that guy but have to point out that gear is plural

beat me to it....if I interviewed someone for a position and they made this mistake it's the sort of thing that would stick in my mind. Always good to let people know.
Seems to be a very common mistake. English has so many different rules it can be very difficult. Hell, many people born and raised here can't figure it out.
But yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. Was too distracted with trying to imagine what it is like having anything fit too big. I have the opposite issue. :-\

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom