Jane and Bloor fatality. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jane and Bloor fatality.

Honestly I wouldn't wait too long or you'll lose any skills you've begun to learn, possibly making things more dangerous on your return.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. I've just started riding learned a lot so far. I do want to enhance my skills but for now, its going to be a wait it out for now. And yeah as a new rider getting back on from taking a break can be dangerous to me and other people so I definitely need to take it somewhat slow again

Honestly I wouldn't wait too long or you'll lose any skills you've begun to learn, possibly making things more dangerous on your return.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Or....
Upon your return, sign up for the Total Control or Sharp Rider course. Let your parents know that you are taking steps to ensure your skills and add to your safety.
And then show them that you mean it. Wear gear. (Disclaimer: I am not ATGATT myself) Don't ride like an idiot etc. (not saying that you do).
I started riding very late in life, and I regret all the years that I missed out on. Both of pleasure and experience.
There is a feeling, as all of you know, when you are on a bike. One that gives me peace. This year is killing me that I haven't been out, but I will do my best to make up for it next season.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion I will definitely look into the sharp rider course. I am most likely taking this year off from riding and will start back up next season. I just lost a friend of mine in another motorcycle accident on Weston Rd (its a thread in this forum) and now my parents really want me to sell it

Back
Top Bottom