Jane and Bloor fatality. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jane and Bloor fatality.

RIP rider.

While watching the evening news, Mrs FLSTC commented that he was a lucky guy to be riding around at 70 (notwithstanding being run over by a dump truck).

Rip rider.
@FLSTC, Mrs FLSTC is a wise woman. We should all be so lucky to be riding at 70.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

It's open season on motorcyclists and the police are cooperating. No one ever goes to jail. Rip.

RIP rider

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

"Motorcyclist rear-ended in fatal collision: Police"
“It appears that the motorcyclist was in the left-turn lane to go north on Jane with the dump truck and for some reason that we’re going to get to the bottom of, the dump truck essentially rear-ended and ran over the motorcyclist,” Sgt. Brett Moore told CP24."

RIP. :-(

Terrible tragedy...completely avoidable.

RIP Rider.

This was my uncle who died on Jane & Bloor. Went to his burial earlier today. It really sucks what happened, an accident that could have been prevented. I ride as well and now my whole family wants me to give up riding and sell my bike. I just started riding a couple months ago and bought my first bike. I am trying to convince them for me to keep my bike. Any suggestions would be appreciated

This was my uncle who died on Jane & Bloor. Went to his burial earlier today. It really sucks what happened, an accident that could have been prevented. I ride as well and now my whole family wants me to give up riding and sell my bike. I just started riding a couple months ago and bought my first bike. I am trying to convince them for me to keep my bike. Any suggestions would be appreciated

I just responded in your other thread. I am really sorry for your loss.

Truly sorry for your loss Anthony. I wholeheartedly agree with STND above with his statement about "money". I'm on the road pretty much of the day and come across this all day. It may not be the drivers at fault all the time but the companies they work for that put time restrictions on deliveries. Unfortunately this is the world we live in.

I've also read your other thread on wether to ride or not and your family. Tough call, but, time heals everything, possibly give riding a bit of a break until time passes and your immediate family is at ease. Again so sad to hear.

Truly sorry for your loss Anthony. I wholeheartedly agree with STND above with his statement about "money". I'm on the road pretty much of the day and come across this all day. It may not be the drivers at fault all the time but the companies they work for that put time restrictions on deliveries. Unfortunately, this is the world we live in.

I've also read your other thread on whether to ride or not and your family. Tough call, but, time heals everything, possibly give riding a bit of a break until time passes and your immediate family is at ease. Again so sad to hear.
Yeah thanks, man, that's exactly what I'm going to do take a bit of a break from riding. Let my family/parents chill for a little then get back on the saddle. I don't know how long I should wait. My dad is just saying until next spring but I'm not to sure? What do you guys think?

Yeah thanks, man, that's exactly what I'm going to do take a bit of a break from riding. Let my family/parents chill for a little then get back on the saddle. I don't know how long I should wait. My dad is just saying until next spring but I'm not to sure? What do you guys think?

This is exactly what I would do , your dad is correct and reasonable with riding again. I'm also a father of 2, girls albeit, but I would certainly be concerned and give it a bit of time.

Honestly I wouldn't wait too long or you'll lose any skills you've begun to learn, possibly making things more dangerous on your return.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom