Scumbag Motorcycle Thieves Caught | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scumbag Motorcycle Thieves Caught

If I was wearing firearm and shot them. Would it bother me? Not a chance. I would go out and celebrate, more scum off the street.
When I lived in the States I had a 357 with scope. Guess that would do some damage.

A good example of why firearms are so restricted in Canada. The cops and criminals are trigger-happy enough.

A good example of why firearms are so restricted in Canada. The cops and criminals are trigger-happy enough.

Can not argue with you on that. However, as we are all aware, if you want a gun and you are a Criminal, not difficult.
It is a question of good verses bad.
I was only giving an example of how I would like to react to the crime in question.
Being an ex-Brit. Where even most of the Police do not carry a gun. Police would shout," Stop" The bloke would stop and was arrested. His/Her comment was, "Far cop mate" How times have changed.

A good example of why firearms are so restricted in Canada. The cops and criminals are absolutely free to shoot or rob innocents without anybody shooting back.

Fixed that for ya.

This is actually a very scary depiction of 2017-to-date gun violence in the USA.

Without a breakdown state by state, it doesn't really show much. Differing demographics, and quite differing laws. If the federal government took gun law out of state hands, made screening the only requirement, and add firearms safety to school curriculum, you'd see a monumental change in those numbers. You'd also see a drastic change in crime statistics.

Oh but wait, notice how few of those dots are in Nevada, it's worthwhile to note that NV has probably the looses gun laws in the USA.

Last edited:
Oh but wait, notice how few of those dots are in Nevada, it's worthwhile to note that NV has probably the looses gun laws in the USA.

Nevada is 33rd in state populations - hardly a fair comparison.

Maybe cause the state is one giant uninhabited desert...

Nevadapopulationdensity.png

Even if you had a gun, you'd be hard pressed to find someone around you to shoot!

Here's what gun violence looks like in Chicago: http://heyjackass.com/

It's insane. Could you imagine living in a city where over 2000 people have been shot *this year alone?* 4379 people were shot in Chicago last year -- 804 of them died.

Last edited:

It's insane. Could you imagine living in a city where over 2000 people have been shot *this year alone?* 4379 people were shot in Chicago last year -- 804 of them died.

lol! 35 YTD people shot themselves in the Junk?!! lol!! :D

News reports in Chicago are interesting. They don't report on shootings as they happen as it would use up too much air time (and few people care anyway). Monday morning, they have a 5 second piece on how many people got shot over the weekend (the last time I listened to one, it was in the high teens or low 20's)

Back
Top Bottom