Scumbag Motorcycle Thieves Caught | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scumbag Motorcycle Thieves Caught

Hope the are hung up by their nuts and water boarded. All of their properties seized. Houses, banks accounts closed and money given to their victims.
Hands removed. 25 years minimum. Hard labour.
Oh, silly me, what am I thinking. slap on the wrist. Pansy Judges.

Sorry if I am being too soft on them.

It keeps saying 5 men (and the TPS report title is actually "Four Men") -- but Dominique is probably a woman's name

Why would they risk taking the bikes at fake gunpoint when it's easier to toss one into a stolen minivan? Too lazy to even lift one into a vehicle?

Hope the are hung up by their nuts and water boarded. All of their properties seized. Houses, banks accounts closed and money given to their victims.
Hands removed. 25 years minimum. Hard labour.
Oh, silly me, what am I thinking. slap on the wrist. Pansy Judges.

Sorry if I am being too soft on them.

They had (fake) guns and drugs. They may get time for that. Justice system doesn't care about property crimes. Is this related to the Graydon Hall track bike that was just recovered? I wondered why the police bothered with an investigation there.

Are two of them brothers? Their mother must be proud.

The words i would like to use on this can not be printed. $#@@ scum bags.....good work cops.

Fake gun. So what do they do if someone pulls a real one? Lmao

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I wished they did that in Texas!

With the laws surrounding transportation and storage of a firearm this is beyond unlikely up here.

If I was wearing firearm and shot them. Would it bother me? Not a chance. I would go out and celebrate, more scum off the street.
When I lived in the States I had a 357 with scope. Guess that would do some damage.

If I was wearing firearm and shot them. Would it bother me? Not a chance. I would go out and celebrate, more scum off the street.
When I lived in the States I had a 357 with scope. Guess that would do some damage.

But in canada, you would get thrown in jail and we would pay them copious sums of our tax dollars as the police failed to protect them from someone with a gun.

But in canada, you would get thrown in jail and we would pay them copious sums of our tax dollars as the police failed to protect them from someone with a gun.

Yes, you are without a doubt correct. Almost everybody there carried a concealed weapon. New Hampshire and Maine. Never checked if it was legal or not it was common practice.

Horse thieves used to be hanged.

Back
Top Bottom