Lost & found | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lost & found

giddyup

Found a motorcycle top case on my travels today in Scugog Township.
If you can tell me the make of the one you lost send me a PM.
It is locked so I cannot open it to see if there is a label for id.

ttt
Anyone have any suggestions on where else to post this?
Kijiji maybe...

ttt

You might want to post it in Touring section here and also ADVRider in the Canadian section.
I'm sure someone is out there hunting....

Did you post a sign where you found it with a contact?

You might want to post it in Touring section here and also ADVRider in the Canadian section.
I'm sure someone is out there hunting....

Did you post a sign where you found it with a contact?

I did post it on Kijiji
I think i am gonna hafta start posting it else where as well.
Maybe take Face's advice and post a sign in the Timmies.
Gotta get this thing outta my garage..whoever claims it will be charged a storage fee. lol
Back to the top...anyone????
I guess I can post the make as it may limit the search maybe by word of mouth.
It is locked too so whoever claims it needs to produce the key.
It is a Triumph top case...know anyone with Triumph...with a missing top case.
It has some road rash now.
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Does it sound like there is anything in it? They can't be the hardest locks to get open (non-destructively) and see if there is any identifying information inside.

Note to self, put contact info on outside of hard cases.

Agreed

Note to self, if I buy a Triumph, buy after market cases. The OEM ones fall off without you even noticing!

:lmao::lmao:

I know who owns this. I will contact him.

via Tapatalk

Does it sound like there is anything in it? They can't be the hardest locks to get open (non-destructively) and see if there is any identifying information inside.

Note to self, put contact info on outside of hard cases.

No. It sounds empty but have no way of knowing if there is any contact information inside without drilling the lock out.

I know who owns this. I will contact him.

via Tapatalk

That would be great!

I've just spoken with the fellow who lost this. From his Tiger 1050. He told me this story a couple of weeks ago. It's actually not a Triumph box, rather a cheap piece of eBay crap from the guy in Scarborough. Merely a Triumph sticker. The box is empty, the latch and/or the mounting area is broken.

The owner has replaced it with a new one.

Mr. Redneckhillbilly, you may do with it as you wish. Keep it for yourself, give it away, or most likely, file it under G.

Thanks for giving a $hit!
612d73029da6b0f986cdb855dc1844e9.jpg

via Tapatalk

Note to self, if I buy a Triumph, buy after market cases. The OEM ones fall off without you even noticing!

I stand corrected.

I've just spoken with the fellow who lost this. From his Tiger 1050. He told me this story a couple of weeks ago. It's actually not a Triumph box, rather a cheap piece of eBay crap from the guy in Scarborough. Merely a Triumph sticker. The box is empty, the latch and/or the mounting area is broken.

file it under G.

Thanks for giving a *****!

via Tapatalk

BTW, anyone could write what I have above. PM me if you want more details.

via Tapatalk

BTW, anyone could write what I have above. PM me if you want more details.

via Tapatalk

Well you did post a pic and if the case was chinesium with an applied sticker, I am assuming hillbilly could do a comparison as it would be relatively unique.

Give the keys to redneckhillbilly and then he can do as he pleases. Is it worth fixing or modding for use?

The owner has replaced it with a new one.

Mr. Redneckhillbilly, you may do with it as you wish. Keep it for yourself, give it away, or most likely, file it under G.

Thanks for giving a *****!

via Tapatalk

Thanks for locating the owner Jayell.
Have to say the case did pretty well for an ebay pos. see pics below

Thumbs up Hillbilly and Jayell

Thanks you kindly.
Gotta look after each other out there.
No one else is watching out for us.

Well you did post a pic and if the case was chinesium with an applied sticker, I am assuming hillbilly could do a comparison as it would be relatively unique.

Will do...here are some pics...

Give the keys to redneckhillbilly and then he can do as he pleases. Is it worth fixing or modding for use?

I think I will just drill the lock and use it for work bench storage.
I like the way you think though

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom