Hamilton - Distinguished Gentleman's Ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton - Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

I haven't clicked the link but will this have anything to do with hipsters on fuel injected copies of cafe racers running on Gucci beard oil and craft beer?

I haven't clicked the link but will this have anything to do with hipsters on fuel injected copies of cafe racers running on Gucci beard oil and craft beer?

Yes and no. Watch the video, there's some pretty cool vintage metal. And yes, hipsters with pipes and beards on FI bikes. ;)

But hey, good cause. Unfortunately I am nowhere near dapper enough. ;)

You have to register to see the route and then you get a whole bunch of fundraising suggestions. I don't solicit people for charity, I give on my own.

It's a ride through downtown streets on selected styles of motorcycles. My bike fits the profile and I could wear my Harley Davidson tie, but it's not my type of ride, although it's for a good cause.

My beard oil is on back order. Looks like i will miss this

Even if you dont ride it, because they are discerning about the bikes they want to include you often get the vintage crowd coming out, some very cool customs and some cafe repros, but its a spectacle. Some really hot bikes and you get to hear them running unlike most shows.

Its fundraising for mens cancer. Some dudes dressup in vintage clothing, big deal.

Go watch the parade and throw them a ten spot.

On Sunday the 24th of September, I will don my finest attire with my fellow men and women across the globe to join the fight with The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride to raise awareness for prostate cancer and men’s mental health. But before I press my tweed and polish my boots, I need you to donate what you can for this meaningful cause and help me reach my goal.

For your uncles, your brothers, your fathers and friends. Donate what you can, for their lives need not end.

******* trying to out-****** each other
but the causes are admirable

All joking aside this looks like a great event and who does not like looking at bikes!!!

I'd love to participate but don't have the bike for it. oh well

Stupid mechanic still has my new to me CBX sitting around his place having done nothing with it so guess I'll miss it.

I've decided that I may just do this ride as I took Monday/Tuesday off for serious riding.

I'm NOT growing a beard or handlebar moustache but I may wear either plaid or a tie. Or both!
My Superglide fits in - same style since introduced in 1971! (without the ugly boattail).

Back
Top Bottom