Wasaga Beach Motorcycle Rally 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasaga Beach Motorcycle Rally 2017

I went last year mostly cruiser. Which I rode. Nevertheless less not bad of a time. If it's not raining on Sunday I might go again

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yes, mostly cruiser, and mostly Harley Davidson at that, but there is usually a good crowd of sport bikers and custom cafe's parked between 2nd and 3rd on Beach St., their sort of niche in the madding crowd - and it truly is a madding crowd. Just really crowded. Last time I went I was baking in the heat. Supposed to go this year but kind of iffy with people cancelling out. I hear some patch clubs aren't going this year because of a no colours policy. Be interesting to see if that changes the character of the event.

Just down at the beach here Friday night... beach is already closed to cars, only motorcycles allowed. Beer tents and stage on main beach. Mainly pirates on Harleys at this point....probably 500 or so bikes here. I'm sure some sport bikes will roll in Saturday / Sunday during the day. If you are on supersport, find an alternative route in as OPP will target undertail license plates. Many alternative routes into Wasaga Beach. Lots of bikinis as usual :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Went with my father in law today, had a great time. A lot more fun and relaxed compared to dover. Lots of OPP but didn't see anyone having issues with them. Probably 90% harleys and big cruisers. Saw a ton of nice bikes and can't help but check out all the other beach goodies too ;)

My son and I went just to go to the beach. We didn't know about the bike week.
Stupid Harley Thunder all day.

Tons of bikes, not much to do.
I don't know why you would ride your bike here and not hit the water.
Most bikers were just looking at other bikes.
Aren't all Harley's the same?

Back
Top Bottom