Mayweather vs. McGregor | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mayweather vs. McGregor

I'm sure many watching won't be paying, so the rest need to make up the difference.

All that purse swingin'... Lol.

Y'know they're both probably hanging out at the bar afterward laughing at everyone who's paying to watch them and their little show.
If these guys really want to fight... They should strap on a helmet, pick up a rifle and head to any number of sand boxes isis plays in.

Is this just boxing rules? if so then all my $ is on Mayweather.

Yep, Mayweather will have the advantage of competing at his own best sport.

IIRC, they are using heavy gloves, too. If not for that, McGregor's best hope would be a knockout.

All Mayweather will have to do is backpedal and defend, which I've heard he is good at, while running up his point score.

Aside from the ear munching antics of a boxer or two I always thought of boxing as a sport/craft and MMA as a cheap spectacle. I couldn't care less for MMA and wish boxing would go back to the good old days. I really enjoyed watching Naseem Hamed, Tyson, Lewis and even Ali when I was a kid.

+1

I grew up watching Roy Jones, but it was really the Marco Antonio Barrera/Erik Morales trilogy in the early 2000's that got me hooked for good.

Boxing is far from dying (unless fighting in general is banned in the future, which seems like a distinct possibility), but it has lost its mass appeal somewhere along the way - I'd say right around the time Lennox Lewis retired.

All Mayweather will have to do is backpedal and defend, which I've heard he is good at, while running up his point score.

That seems like the most likely outcome. What I think might also happen is that McGregor is so lacking in handspeed that it'll quickly become target practice for Mayweather, same as in the Gatti fight.

But I've rewatched the two McGregor-Diaz fights to get a sense of Conor's speed and it seems decent. He doesn't telegraph his punches like Gatti did either. Mayweather may well resort to his usual stick and move dance routine.

If Mayweather is in shape and actually taking this serious. McGregor has nothing more then a fighter s lucky punch chance to win. Which every fighter has but have never had against Mayweather

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

What ruined boxing was the money. Too much money being made led to fights taking too long to become fights. And fights being picked and chosen. Also more deserving fighters being leaped over for title shots by less deserving fighters because of better promotional possiblities.

Best example as Mayweather Nd Pacquaio never being are to celebrate to terms and meet in their prime..

In the old days big names method and fought

This problem is has now also started to happen in the UFC

Michael Bisping division is a prime example

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Don King was to blame for a lot of it I think.

agreed, when one crooked agent owns all the heavyweights it ruined the sport

I'd like to see that bigmouth get his face caved in, but it likely won't happen

he'll do his turtle impersonation and win on the scorecard

Don King was to blame for a lot of it I think.

I stopped watching boxing when he owned both fighters in a match .

All that purse swingin'... Lol.

Y'know they're both probably hanging out at the bar afterward laughing at everyone who's paying to watch them and their little show.
If these guys really want to fight... They should strap on a helmet, pick up a rifle and head to any number of sand boxes isis plays in.

only a fool would believe soldiers and rifles are the answer...isis was created by the west to fit their middle east agenda . its as obvious as the 911 lies. the west's agenda is going to lead to nuclear war.
but yeah, I hear you, -these two are a couple bubble heads ...but they're smiling because they are rich bubbleheads - and that makes their fans... you guessed it - the real bubbleheads...

Last edited:
I miss BLUE_KAWI.

only a fool would believe soldiers and rifles are the answer

Very nice start . By insulting many people . I hope your passing that on to your kids .

Political thread?
Marked for deletion?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom