Mayweather vs. McGregor | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mayweather vs. McGregor

-JERICHO-

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;n7ZcGjg03-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZcGjg03-E[/video]

Who is going to win this fight? Either way its going to be a good show!

[video=youtube;B2orH9-FCBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2orH9-FCBM[/video]

Shorter Recap video

I really wish these two would stop with all the town to town ******** fake "staredown" and trash talking crap and just fight already.

This fight just seems an excuse for these 2 ******* to rake in millions.

The more they talk, the less I want to watch them fight.

I think I saw yesterday. For either, win or lose. $100 million to Mayweather and $70 million to McGregor.

Sorry, who are they, and why should they command that much $$$?

I think I saw yesterday. For either, win or lose. $100 million to Mayweather and $70 million to McGregor.

That's the minimums.
Apparently, if they meet all the promo, gate, ppv, and merch targets, Mayweather will earn around $400M, and Connor will see around $150M

....This fight just seems an excuse for these 2 ******* to rake in millions. ....

exactly....
That's the minimums.
Apparently, if they meet all the promo, gate, ppv, and merch targets, Mayweather will earn around $400M, and Connor will see around $150M

I could care less. Just went into this thread so it would stop being in my What's New list.....

Fine sportsmanship. Is this worldstarhiphop premium content?

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

McGregor retires on his stool sometime after round 8. This is a stupid fight and I can't wait to watch an illegal stream of it.

Sorry, who are they, and why should they command that much $$$?

Mayweather is debatably the best boxer of all time, he is 49-0 in his professional career currently. Mcgregor is debatably the best MMA fighter at the moment, recently he was holding 2 division titles, but he is without a doubt the most popular MMA fighter at the moment.

So two of the best fighters in their sports, in a fight thats been talked about for over a year, and a fighting style matchup thats been debated since MMA became popular. Thats how theyre getting so much money.

I am starting to lean towards mcgregor winning, up until recently I would have put it at an even 50-50 odds, but thinking on it mcgregors in a sport where you have to be able to wrestle with a guy for 25 minutes, take elbows and knees to the head and keep going, and his fighting style has always been more stand up. Mayweather is undoubtedly an excellent boxer but unless someone throws him a steel chair or something, I dont think he will be able to knock connor out. Maybe he can gas him but I dont know, his cardio was pretty decent in his last fight after always being one of his weak points.

Even if its over in 2 seconds I will still enjoy watching it. Theres so much on the line for both guys, if mayweather loses hes tarnishing his perfect record against a guy who doesnt even box professionally. If connor loses his star power is gonna go down and the fair weather fans will start throwing **** at him cus he lost to a guy whos just a boxer.

Boxer should win easily, if they're boxing. Shouldn't even be a fight. Fighter would win if they're fighting.
My twins could be World champs if the Octagon goes tag team.

If anyone wants to get together in Durham Region to watch this fight post up where you'll be.

My $ is on Conor

This will end up another Mayweather / Paquio situation.
Both are just there for the hype, and to collect a payday.
It's going to be 12 rounds of them dancing around the ring and hugging each other in the corners.
Mayweather gets to retire 50-0, Connor collects a couple hundred million and goes back to the UFC.
Boxing is a dead sport, and the UFC is turning into the WWE...

I heard the PPV is north of $100 for this?

W. T. F.

I'm sure some that pay that (and then sit around drinking a two four and smoking like a chimney during the fight) will be the same sort who complain endlessly about how they can't make ends meet or save for retirement or a vacation on their minimum wage jobs. Because priorities.

Sorry for the rant. It's only top of mind right know because I know someone like that.

As an mma fan I really am not into this fight at all. Mcgregor skipped the line and somehow won the UFC 145lb belt but immediately abandoned it, then again skipped the line and took the 155 belt and is basically abandoning that one too. He has never defended a belt and is now going to boxing for one fight?! Since the new ownership has taken over the UFC less concerned about having the best fighters and fights...and it shows. It's turning into the WWF.

MMA is the sport created to figure out the most effective martial arts in a fight...if Mayweather wants to fight, he should come to MMA not the other way around. I'd rather see these two play tennis or something...lol

Aside from the ear munching antics of a boxer or two I always thought of boxing as a sport/craft and MMA as a cheap spectacle. I couldn't care less for MMA and wish boxing would go back to the good old days. I really enjoyed watching Naseem Hamed, Tyson, Lewis and even Ali when I was a kid.

As an mma fan I really am not into this fight at all. Mcgregor skipped the line and somehow won the UFC 145lb belt but immediately abandoned it, then again skipped the line and took the 155 belt and is basically abandoning that one too. He has never defended a belt and is now going to boxing for one fight?! Since the new ownership has taken over the UFC less concerned about having the best fighters and fights...and it shows. It's turning into the WWF.

MMA is the sport created to figure out the most effective martial arts in a fight...if Mayweather wants to fight, he should come to MMA not the other way around. I'd rather see these two play tennis or something...lol

McGregor is the worst thing to happen to the SPORT of MMA, he made himself and the UFC a ton of money, but in my opinion took a lot away from the structure of the sport that the UFC was working so hard to create.

As far as boxing goes, its a cash grab, one guy is 28 and never had a pro boxing match, and the other is 40 and is one of the best retired/active guys in the game, i'm still gonna go with Mayweather even tho I don't like either one of them.

Not planning on watching this, but if I do there is no chance im paying $$ for this.

Last edited:
I could be wrong... don't even really watch either sport... But... I think Connor will have a hard time getting to Floyd. The little bits I have seen, it seems that mma guys box from further out... Connor will have to go through to get to Floyd... and I think that's gonna a problem for him.
Floyd is fast, can take hard hits, hits hard... and I think that Connor is stepping into Floyd's game, Floyd's rules... The different fighting styles will be too much an advantage to Floyd.
Flip. it around.. make it an mma match... and Floyd would set a new record for fastest loss.

Back
Top Bottom