Wasnt sure what to say... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasnt sure what to say...

Do yourself a favour. Don't go outside. It's dangerous out there. Lock the doors.

LOL. I actually love sparring with these nanny-state types who don't think anyone should take risks.:D

Guns are not dangerous.

Their misuse can be dangerous, but guns themselves present no more risk to society than do butter knives.

Respectfully, that's a spurious argument. It's like saying that an open elevator shaft isn't dangerous until someone falls or cocaine isn't addictive until someone uses it.

OP, if your co-worker is married tell him to get a divorce.

In Ontario about 25 or 30 people die each year in motorcycle crashes while six times that number are murdered. Since most murders are committed by a marriage partner, marriage is statistically more deadly than motorcycling. Fight BS with BS.

Tell that idiot that he shouldnt drive or go swimming because he might die if its not him someone else will drown or get hit by a drunk driver.

I rather die at 50 having had fun drinking, partying and skydiving than die at 75 like a nerd and a wimp that never had any fun.

Next time he's eating or drinking something completely unhealthy, you should walk up to him and say "Do yourself a favour..." Then slap the food item or drink out of his hand onto the ground then finish with "...and don't eat that man, it's SOOO bad for you!"

Want him to stop? Just ask him to pray for you. Then proceed to ask him if he has found the lord Jesus

Respectfully, that's a spurious argument. It's like saying that an open elevator shaft isn't dangerous until someone falls or cocaine isn't addictive until someone uses it.

'Reminds me of the time I dropped my gun down an elevator shaft when I was high as F#&% on cocaine...

Want him to stop? Just ask him to pray for you. Then proceed to ask him if he has found the lord Jesus

I doubt that will work. A guy like that who wants to tell you how to live your life has probably already found god, and will then spend all his time trying to get you to come to his church.

I would politely decline the conversation and if it happened again ask my supervisor to speak to him. When a guy you don t know is concerned about you, its time to watch out behind you.

Stop worrying about what others think and do what you want. People have all kinds of opinions out there. There's no reason to care about any of them.

Yes, I experience this probably at least once a week and I don't even ride once a week.

There are ******** everywhere.

Just blow them off and don't waste energy or thoughts on them.
You know what is best for you. Now go do it!

Back
Top Bottom