Wasnt sure what to say... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasnt sure what to say...

Hear such things often. It is an awkward situation, esp from someone who hardly knows you. It may just be the other persons Ego talking, so if anything major or minor ever happened to you/us, he/she can say "I told them so, and I was right to tell them not to ride, I'm right, they were wrong"... Shrug it off.

"The willow lives a thousand years, the morning glory an hour, to each an eternity" - Buddha or Lao Tzu, I forget haha.

sounds like the guy who hardly knows you at all has poor social skills
over time I wouldn't be surprised if you discover he's telling others how to live

but who knows what caused this guy to be who he is
Pretty much this. I don't think his rant had anything to do with motorcycles, he was just trying to get you to validate his life, in this case his choice not to ride.

"Of" and "have" don't even sound the same. Why do people do this???

That just upset me more than some guy telling OP how to live his life. ;)
My favourite post in this thread. ?

via Tapatalk

Definitely agree with you here but I think you can usually tell the difference between someone who actually cares for your safety and In this case I dont think my co-worker was being genuine. A simple "be safe out there" would have been enough.
Agreed.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

If you would of read the original post you would of got it.
Totally read over that. Usually I'm an @$$hole about things like that.
Well played response btw. ?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

"Of" and "have" don't even sound the same. Why do people do this???

That just upset me more than some guy telling OP how to live his life. ;)

Not sure what you're referring to here but If I've made some sort of grammatical error... sowie

I participate in all dangerous hobbies, motorcycles & guns. I increase risk of my life right there. If that dude knew me he'd get pretty worked up!

(#s per 100,000)

HWmoaaR.jpg

"Thanks for your advice, but I know the risks and make my own choices. Do yourself a favor, no need to mention this to me again."

Not sure what you're referring to here but If I've made some sort of grammatical error... sowie
Could have, could've
Would have, would've
Should have, should've

via Tapatalk

"It's great that you don't ride then . . ."

You may want to try getting off forums, going outside more and engaging with people. That way, when people try to strike up a conversation with you and express their beliefs or concerns you won't become so awkward and unknowing of how to continue a conversation without feeling offended or enraged that someone has a different set of values than you do.

Back
Top Bottom