Meadowvale/Mississauga west or surrounding area Fast paced rides | GTAMotorcycle.com

Meadowvale/Mississauga west or surrounding area Fast paced rides

mark_w

Looking for anyone local to mentioned areas that want to go for a ride once a week or so at somewhat fast pace... sportbike riders.
Not into lane splitting or anything ridiculous just want to be doing more than just "cruising"

TvKcdA1.png

Joined the forum in 2008 and the first post is 9 years later and it's THIS??

Im.pbviously missing something here... ya i joined 2008 when i bought my bike. Had someone i was riding with regularly for last 7 years but he sold his bike and im mostly using mine to commute. Someone want to atleast explain to me how it could be a trap?

Simple. Imagine you being a cop wishing to sucker people in.

Mature, sensible sport bike riders are welcome to join us on Thursday evenings at Steeles and Financial (See thread in the Rides and Hookups - Regional section), but don't expect to be doing any top speed testing; it's too much of a heat score and I don't want the attention. Different people have different ideas for what constitutes a "fast paced ride". For many, this means top speed tests on straightaways and, all too often, parking it in corners. I much prefer reasonably entertaining in corners (not race track pace - that's what my race bike is for) and non-attention-getting in straightaways.

Simple. Imagine you being a cop wishing to sucker people in.

Mature, sensible sport bike riders are welcome to join us on Thursday evenings at Steeles and Financial (See thread in the Rides and Hookups - Regional section), but don't expect to be doing any top speed testing; it's too much of a heat score and I don't want the attention. Different people have different ideas for what constitutes a "fast paced ride". For many, this means top speed tests on straightaways and, all too often, parking it in corners. I much prefer reasonably entertaining in corners (not race track pace - that's what my race bike is for) and non-attention-getting in straightaways.

well said

Thanks for clearing that up. I was refering to your idea of fast paced and trying to avoid the top speed testers and low cornering as you said. I guess i could have worded it better if i was more fimiliar with the forum and people on it.

Back
Top Bottom