Anyone else on a diet? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone else on a diet?

Hehe. I shouldn't say "no more white bread" as I just had a lean burger on a white bun last night. Like I said, it's not necessary to completely deprive yourself. OTOH, if your daily lunch includes fried fast food and all the calories, cholesterol, fat, sodium that go along with such food, well, good luck :)

Started having turkey burgers with spinach and onion mixed in, can either slice it up and wrap in a wheat tortilla with swiss cheese or throw on a wheat bun. Actually tastes better than beef.

I've always been a proponent for increasing exercise so I can continue to consume what I enjoy. I don't look like I did when I was in my twenties, but then, I'm not in my twenties anymore.

Had problems with indigestion for years, was on pills that cost $3 each to control it (it's been a while so I suspect they cost more). My doctor suggested I cut out gluten, indigestion is gone as long as I stick to it. How ever gluten free alternatives (bread, pasta, etc) are more expensive if you choose to buy them, or you can eat other things like rice, corn or potato dishes instead of a substitute. Cutting out bread was easy, I rarely had a loaf not turn green before. It has also cut out the convenience of frozen dinners and many fat food places so I make everything myself.

Years ago I did try to lose weight. Switching to diet just stopped me from gaining, cutting out pop and fast food allowed me to lose some.

In my line of work, if I don't keep eating I will lose weight. I am constantly on my feet lifting & using my hands. I get paid to "work out" everyday!

In my line of work, if I don't keep eating I will lose weight. I am constantly on my feet lifting & using my hands. I get paid to "work out" everyday!

I miss that....my last assignment had me walking with a 20lb bag for over 8km a day....turn on a podcast and walk the tunnel back and forth to make sure all was good....

Current assignment....desk job :(

I lost a lot of gut during the tunnel assignment. Now it all came back!

Back
Top Bottom