head on- on the mulholland | GTAMotorcycle.com

head on- on the mulholland

That blows hard, I had to turn it off when the screaming started. I'm OK with me being hurt but gives me the willies to see/hear anyone else in pain.

The guy that crossed over needs to shut his pie hole. Sometimes you screw up, it happens. Trying to weasel your way out of it is a good way to get a beat down.

4 fractures. 2 broken fingers. Dislocated wrist.

I thought his whole leg got ripped off at first with all the screaming.

Crappy situation. Couldn't help but laugh a little the way the guy was screaming.

Crappy situation. Couldn't help but laugh a little the way the guy was screaming.

Ur a bad man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0:44 rider says "Corners so tight". It can be hard to judge due to the focal length of a GoPro but they didn't seem that tight to me. The bike ahead didn't seem to be scraping the pegs.

Oncoming rider appears to be leaning more at 1:05 than 1:06. If he kept his original stance would this have happened? Target fixation?

If the injured rider had treated the double yellow as a brick wall would he have been a couple of feet over? You can have your tires on the right side of the line but the upper part of the bike (And your body) over it.

Too bad any way.

For the "Lay 'er down" advocates, would the rider been better off with a right dismount at 1:06 taking a tumble instead of a sideswipe, not that there was a lot of time to think? We can replay in slo-mo.

it looks like oncoming rider hit brakes causing the bike to stand up. All involved were riding beyond their abilities.

For the "Lay 'er down" advocates, would the rider been better off with a right dismount at 1:06 taking a tumble instead of a sideswipe, not that there was a lot of time to think? We can replay in slo-mo.

Looks pretty much unavoidable to me.

in the same vein, this crash by some guy who calls himself Yammie-noob horrific. I can't believe he survived a head on collision with the Porsche.

[video=youtube;oh8jhgRNmV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8jhgRNmV4[/video]

in the same vein, this crash by some guy who calls himself Yammie-noob horrific. I can't believe he survived a head on collision with the Porsche.

[video=youtube;oh8jhgRNmV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8jhgRNmV4[/video]

Brutal.

Then again, if I were to pick any car to crash headfirst into, I'd pick a rear-engine car every single time. Nice soft crumple zone up front!

Only watched until the screams started, but every rider to that point, looked like they should not have been there.

Back
Top Bottom