Tell me this is not true | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tell me this is not true

No shoes in my houses...more hygienic. Plus, I don't need to be spending more time cleaning than I have to...too lazy. Bonus, my 10+ year old carpet looked almost new.

The tenant becomes the property "owner" in many aspects. But agreed... disrespect, not a human rights violation. $12k was a bit much.

Cops won't take off their shoes entering a property, neither should workmen. Booties or you don't get the delivery done or you take it inside yourself.

His house, his rules.

Their rented house, their rented rules?

However I do agree it'd be the courteous thing to do (landlord removing shoes), esp since he was specifically asked to.

His house, his rules.

You can't do this as a landlord. Once the premises are vacant you can do naked yoga or whatever in every room in the house, but not while the space is occupied

Lol coincidentally I just heard Joe Rogan talking about this on his podcast (a little after the 16 minute mark)

As a landlord, and a Polak, I can't even imagine going into someone's house with my shoes on. Sure if I'm doing work or something then I'll ask first and make sure I clean them before coming in...but simply walking in...no...

I can't believe the court awarded 12k for this, but I'm sure there's more to the story than the 'woe is me' landlord.

Back
Top Bottom