Kijiji motorcycles rentals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji motorcycles rentals

matt93

Hey everyone I just wanted to know if anyone's ever had any experience in renting motorcycles off Kijiji and what their recommendations would be ? I've heard mixed things about and just want to see what people experienced here because I'm maybe looking into renting a bike for a day or 2 depending on what I hear from here.
Thanks

Don't get in an accident or have a chat with a cop. The vast majority of kijiji rental bikes do not have insurance that is valid for rental vehicles. Look for a real business that is renting bikes so they actually have a commercial policy.

Harley still rent bikes? ?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

There are a couple that are properly set up insurance wise. One I talked to recently had 3 bikes and a Polaris Slingshot, he is legit, I'm taking the slingshot for a Saturday run.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Harley still rent bikes? ?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Yep, Mackie HD still does AFAIK.

There are a couple that are properly set up insurance wise. One I talked to recently had 3 bikes and a Polaris Slingshot, he is legit, I'm taking the slingshot for a Saturday run.

What 3 bikes does he have ? How much ? And where abouts is he ?
Thanks !

Done it a few times from a girl in Richmond Hill but definitely not legit with insurance. I didn't know at first but then she said 'if anyone asks we're friends and you're thinking of buying one'. I still took it as the price was good (she screwed schedules so gave me a weekend for 1 day price) but I'd be wary and careful of these types of deals. All's good until something happens, then you're ****ed.

You're probably right, but if something happens, I don't know that you'd be f_cked. If you borrowed the bike and there was no mention of a rental agreement... I'm not denying that it's pretty sketchy though. Almost as sketchy as U-Haul

You're probably right, but if something happens, I don't know that you'd be f_cked. If you borrowed the bike and there was no mention of a rental agreement... I'm not denying that it's pretty sketchy though. Almost as sketchy as U-Haul

Well technically the person that rented it to you is ****ed....you as the renter...not sure how insurance works.

Regardless, so long as everyone keeps their mouths shut....you're golden.

He actually has 5 or 6 bikes. Link to Kijiji ad.

Please view this ad:

Motorcycle rentals,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*149

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

These guys have been around for a few years (10+? ) I remember reading some not so favorable reviews of them as well.. Maybe there are some older archived posts here, but I would personally stay away.

Back
Top Bottom