STOLEN - 2016 Triumph Street Triple, Black and Red | GTAMotorcycle.com

STOLEN - 2016 Triumph Street Triple, Black and Red

Driveway? Thats a first....
Cops will give you the standard answer, without even bothering to look for it.

Hope you have good insurance

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Unbelievable to have a bike sitting in a driveway?

I'd totally believe that people park there.

Police are going to check with nearby business owners to check security footage.[/URL]

Based on past police attitudes regarding bike thefts, that seems very unlikely. If you feel like it, you could try checking with the businesses, but even if you bring police footage of the theft, typically even that isn't enough for them to invest time in an investigation. Toronto police are in a tough spot right now and property crimes are not a priority.

Based on past police attitudes regarding bike thefts, that seems very unlikely. If you feel like it, you could try checking with the businesses, but even if you bring police footage of the theft, typically even that isn't enough for them to invest time in an investigation. Toronto police are in a tough spot right now and property crimes are not a priority.

Yes, policing on the mean streets of one of the safest countries on the planet

Tough spot indeed

Yes, policing on the mean streets of one of the safest countries on the planet

Tough spot indeed

With a larger budget than ever

The poor guys bike has been stolen and he asks for help.
What does he get, second guesses.
I'm reasonably certain he didn't park it where he did because he wanted it to be stolen.

Did no one see the news?
Does no one feel for all the tired, stressed, and overworked police officers in our city?
They really, really want to investigate personal property thefts but they are just too damned tired.
...Maybe I'll bring a coffee over to the cop that sits on my street all day watching the stop sign to make sure people make a full stop.

OP. You're bike sadly is long gone.
Get that insurance cheque, and get a new one.

I guarantee you that the bike theft ring that busted 14 people 2 years ago were all freed within a week and are roaming free. Meanwhile short-staffed cops are seen every square mile in the city with radar guns.

Cops could care less about your stolen bike. stolen car, house broken into or anything else that may befall you. If there isn't a gun involved don't expect them to even show up :)

Cops could care less about your stolen bike. stolen car, house broken into or anything else that may befall you. If there isn't a gun involved don't expect them to even show up :)

thats because nothing scares thugs with guns like other possible thugs with guns

Back
Top Bottom