Motosocial | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motosocial

Always a fun time, this event is quite massive. Most diverse display of bikes and riders I've attended:)

Anyone know what's happening for tomorrow's event

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It will probably limit the total number of bikes that show up. Events like this can get TOO big. This may be one way to manage it.

It will probably limit the total number of bikes that show up. Events like this can get TOO big. This may be one way to manage it.

It may be time to split the event in half, Toronto east, Toronto west. GTA is a huge city and very capable of having an unexpected Woodstock social accident with 20,000 people showing up in one night.

It's probably already a self-sustaining event.
People will show up wherever they have it; we're all just waiting to hear the location. Hooligans or not.
If they split it into East/West, I'd go to both.

6WUxNr.jpg

Last edited:
Who went? I almost bagged out, some of the worst lightning I've seen around my area (Thornhill) but by a little after 8:00 it cleared & I headed down. All my other buddies sucked out.
Pretty good turnout, considering the weather.

I went. Also checked out Weatherchannel before committing but the forecast looked OK. Good time and met some nice people. One guy was soaked as he came from Uxbridge, but had to travel through the outgoing storm on the way.

So much for keeping it on the down low. Usual size crowd with plenty of yahoos ripping and revving.

Unfortunate but predictable. Out of 1000 riders you will get a handful of immature riff-raff. It shouldn't be allowed to spoil things for the other people though.

Pasted on this one after last one on st clair.

Idiots blocking in a senior and not letting her get her car out. A bunch blocking other drives.

Met some nice people but heard tons of complaints from locals.

A few make the many look bad.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom