What Happened to Omar Khadr Thread? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Happened to Omar Khadr Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know what happened. But i know sneaky Trudeau quickly transferred the money to the little murderer to prevent the widow of the murdered medic getting any of it as they already have law suits in the pipeline.
So thats our Canadian PM!

Trash talk

Since when is discussing current events and our government "Trash Talk"?This truly is the beginning of the end.

Pay 10.5 now... or pay 20+ later. He would have won in court
The widow and injuried's judgement and suit still exists...

Guess ISIS is able to pay off gtam more than Sonny could.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

The widow and suit may still exist but the money wont.Its probably on its way to an offshore account.

yes, SC already ruled in his favour, had nothing to do with the FedGov
next step was the civil litigation/compensation phase where the outcome could be wildly crazy

Actually the amount was just a settlement between government and his legal team.
No court ruling on that

Since when is discussing current events and our government "Trash Talk"?This truly is the beginning of the end.

It probably got moved for language being used. I haven't seen GTAM sensor current events just because. Things got heated in that thread. Give Paul some money and you can see it again.

Actually the amount was just a settlement between government and his legal team.
No court ruling on that

the settlement was to avoid going to court... I'm sure there are confidentiality agreements in the settlement... goes to court and everything is made public! My guess is that was their biggest concern!
like it or not... they probably made the right decision.

This whole thing is setting a dangerous precedent.The next terrorist captured with a Canadian passport will expect us to haul his @$$ out of Guantanamo Bay and land him on Atlantic Ave. , this will happen again.

This whole thing is setting a dangerous precedent.The next terrorist captured with a Canadian passport will expect us to haul his @$$ out of Guantanamo Bay and land him on Atlantic Ave. , this will happen again.

We live in a society where we unfortunately have to litigate (but thankfully we have that option as a possibility, better than nothing) to "fix" certain wrongdoings.

Hopefully, Canadian soldiers/officials will have learned from this that they cannot be complicit in the torture and detention of a child soldier.

Any thread with political, religious, or racial overtones is going in Trash Talk automatically and it may be deleted or locked. These topics are guaranteed to be inflammatory. This policy is a result of recent situations of such topics taking over this forum section and getting members at each other's throats for their opinions, and that's not what we want here.

Don't come running to us about "free speech". You are perfectly free to express your opinions someplace else on the internet. The functions of "moderators" limiting discussion on internet discussion forums are already settled and accepted.

The complaints department is CLOSED, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom