Partsengine.ca | GTAMotorcycle.com

Partsengine.ca

j2

Its not specifically Motorcycle related and I'm not associated with these guys but I normally buy all my truck stuff from them.

They ship from Toronto, shipping is always free and its normally next or second day delivery. Prices are really good, typically won't find cheaper on line and since i have some Scottish blood, that's quite important

I just upgraded my brake controller to a Tekonsha Prodigy P3 based on a thread going on in Romper room. Ordered Monday and got it this morning.

seems expensive. between amazon and local parts stores - i can find better pricing and better info than that site.
things seem generic to me there.

+1. I've used them before. I bought a tri-fold Extang Tonneau Cover in the past and it split along one of the folds after about 8 months. Absolutely no problem with the warranty and they promptly exchanged it.

I found pricing on Amazon.CA to be similar, but who are you buying it from :(

Caught a good sale at Christmas on Floor Liners for our SUV. Awesome price and was at my door in a few days.
Agreed, pricing can be beat at other locations on some stuff. Always worth a look though.

Back
Top Bottom