Anyone riding to Rolling Wheels Raceway this weekend for AMA flat track? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding to Rolling Wheels Raceway this weekend for AMA flat track?

limitsreached

As the title states!

Basically looking for suggestions on routes from the GTA so we can find some nice curvy roads! :D

As the title states!

Basically looking for suggestions on routes from the GTA so we can find some nice curvy roads! :D

sorry no suggested route. would be good if you could post up some pics (or even better - video) of your trip and the track. Flat track is good bare bones racing. pits bikes girls - we want pics! lol ? please. Sounds like a great ride destination.

sorry no suggested route. would be good if you could post up some pics (or even better - video) of your trip and the track. Flat track is good bare bones racing. pits bikes girls - we want pics! lol ? please. Sounds like a great ride destination.

I will try and get some pics. We were originally going to watch my buddy Doug Lawrence(Canadian national flat track champ) run but he decided not to race afterall. Since I have never been to an AMA event I figured why not still go! The Canadian events are a pretty good time so i'd imagine the US series is a blast.

Was hoping someone would chime in, re: routes.

I will try and get some pics. We were originally going to watch my buddy Doug Lawrence(Canadian national flat track champ) run but he decided not to race afterall. Since I have never been to an AMA event I figured why not still go! The Canadian events are a pretty good time so i'd imagine the US series is a blast.

Was hoping someone would chime in, re: routes.

a fast friend indeed, have you spectated at paris flat track friday nights?

sorry for thread de-railing. Someone talk routes!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom