Drive Test/whinge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drive Test/whinge

DejaVu

I haven't taken my M test yet, so I tried to book it online today.

After I filled in my details, it sent me a confirmation e-mail which I need to click in order to continue. However, I get DNS lookup errors when I try to click it. When I telnet to another server and try the same thing, i get the same result.

I tried the telephone number, but the menu system hung up on me. Next, I phoned back and tried to speak to a human, and got hung up on again. When was the provincial holiday, today or last Friday?

This is the kind of thing that happens when the government contracts services to the lowest bidder. Second-rate service.

Has anybody else had a similar problem with this site? Got a workaround? Maybe I will need to visit in person if nothing else works.

It may the an anomaly in the DNS lookup which is related to your Internet service provider, not in the service provided by MTO/Service Ontario. What is the host name the URL is attempting to lookup?

Yup Happened here too 2 times.. for my g2 lol
I booked it no problems around 4 am. During the day the service sucks. I got charged but no confirmation email, then the charges are reversed.
Do it in the am!

Avoiding DriveTest is the main reason I will most likely be doing the MTOHP M2X course.

Back
Top Bottom