Cylinder honing and piston match | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cylinder honing and piston match

bobjohnson

Hey guys I have an old DT125 two stroke im rebuilding, got a real nice bottom end but all the top ends I have are pretty wrecked. Anywhere near downtown that will do cylinder honing and piston matching? Rather not drive all the way out to suburbs. I'm fine with mailing them too if theres someone real good to send them to, maybe get port and polish at the same time.

Hey guys I have an old DT125 two stroke im rebuilding, got a real nice bottom end but all the top ends I have are pretty wrecked. Anywhere near downtown that will do cylinder honing and piston matching? Rather not drive all the way out to suburbs. I'm fine with mailing them too if theres someone real good to send them to, maybe get port and polish at the same time.

West - http://gordbushperformance.com/index.html

East - Wasp Performance Engines
845 Westney Rd S
Ajax, Ontario, L1S 3M4
[h=3][/h][h=3]905-426-6295[/h]

Gord Bush is not too far away from me, heard good things about them but for some reason I thought they were in montreal. Thanks.

Gord Bush is not too far away from me, heard good things about them but for some reason I thought they were in montreal. Thanks.
Gord Bush is just east of Browns Line in Etobicoke.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-830F using Tapatalk

Take the piston ring set to your machinist and if he is competent the job will get done to spec.

Back
Top Bottom