Any Grom/Z125 Pro Owners? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Grom/Z125 Pro Owners?

DjSamphard

Hey guys,

Are there any grom or a z125 pro owner in brampton/mississauga area? I am looking to purchase one but I have not had a chance to ride one. So i am looking for someone i can do a smell test ride around the block. I contacted Honda if there were going to have any groms at their recent ride event but I had no luck.

Hey guys,

Are there any grom or a z125 pro owner in brampton/mississauga area? I am looking to purchase one but I have not had a chance to ride one. So i am looking for someone i can do a smell test ride around the block. I contacted Honda if there were going to have any groms at their recent ride event but I had no luck.
Go to ready honda and make them let you test drive one.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

ive ridden a couple groms, not much but have a little seat time on them...and i expect to ride one a lot more...out of all the little bikes ive tried it is my fave i can give it that.

i think they are fun little bikes, great for playing around on but i dont think i would ever buy one for street use. the seat feels too far forward for me.
i would be interested in trying out the kawi z125 just for fun to compare them but again i dont think i would buy one.

maybe if it was 20% bigger with a 600cc motor.

they have both so you can try both for the three hours
personally I think the grom is a better bike, but no real road time on either.
nice little bike to hang off the back off your big asss boat.

I tried looking for the intro course but it comes up as a dead link. Also I spoke to Ready Powersports and they said they do not have any demo units available.

Last edited:
You might have better luck finding someone here: www.hondagrom.net

Very knowledgeable bunch, just beware, they are OBSESSED with big bore kits and performance mods! I've never seen anything like it. They buy a tiny 8hp bike, then spend the purchase price of the bike on mods and surprise surprise, it blows up. If you're going to ride a tiny 8hp bike, own it! Be proud of it. There are several members who have done just a pipe and the air box mod and maybe an oil cooler and they have 30,000+ miles on their bikes. One guy is pretty famous on there because for the past two years he has ridden from California to Tennessee and back on his Grom for the annual "Crawl" event at the Tail of the Dragon! He documents the whole thing online. He has a Givi top box and this year has rigged up some panniers for the Grom and he has a lot of miles on his Grom, all trouble free.

I tried looking for the intro course but it comes up as a dead link.

Yup, apparently they only run the course in April and May....my bad.

Back
Top Bottom