Renew your licence sticker online | GTAMotorcycle.com

Renew your licence sticker online

MacDoc

Site Supporter
2017platesticker_1.png

Got caught out with an expired sticker....luckily kid noticed before I took off. I have to stand in line to get a new one since it has expired so cannot do online but thought I'd post this up for the better organized ;)

This is good ..the email reminders

Renew a licence plate sticker
You can renew online up to 180 days before your sticker expires.

Sign up for email reminders today and we’ll let you know when it’s time to renew

https://www.ontario.ca/page/renew-licence-plate-sticker#section-1

Yeah - not looking forward to standing in line on Tuesday :(

I like the fact it alerts to all vehicles and you just need to enter one to get in the alert process.

Signed up. Thanks!

I got busted a couple years ago. Luckily my winning smile and nice demeanor won the crown over and she dropped it.

I did not realize that you could not renew online once expired. That sucks.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I actually renewed both the bike and car before the price increase...fun fact, you can also renew up to around 6 months in advance of your sticker expiry, in case they decide to jump rates again. For cars, emissions tests are also valid for at least the same, so you can test a car in summer if it renews in winter (for those who put their vehicles away/mostly away).

You can renew online after expiry i do it all the time and the plate will show as current if the police run it. The only issue you have is that it takes a few days to get the actual sticker.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Now that is interesting - worth a shot..

Does anyone know if local cops have autoscanners for plates?
Australia has them and we do not need stickers anymore.

Yes they do the meter maids are the only ones actually looking at the stickers and will ticket you for parking an unregistered vehicle if they catch it.

Just renew online today and dont park on the street until you get your sticker in the mail.

You can renew online after expiry i do it all the time and the plate will show as current if the police run it. The only issue you have is that it takes a few days to get the actual sticker.

Yeah, but the MOT emails you a PDF with a special receipt for unscheduled meetings with the constabulary. Print it out, stick it in your wallet and everything's good. Unless you get a ticket, I guess. Won't stand in another government lineup if I can help it.

Awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Used it this year for car and bike.
You can do it online post expiry date.
Stickers comes in the mail within 4-5days.

This is so very very convenient, no more trips to Ontario Service & stinky line-ups, I love this shiit.

Thanks MacDoc for the link!

Used it this year for car and bike.
You can do it online post expiry date.
Stickers comes in the mail within 4-5days.
When I ordered my wife's it came a week after the grace period. When I called they blamed it on Christmas rush. Glad to see we were the exception.

This is so very very convenient, no more trips to Ontario Service & stinky line-ups, I love this shiit.

Thanks MacDoc for the link!
Lolz
Stinky line ups
So true

Pretty easy to remember. Stickers always expire on your birthday, a present from the government. My vehicles are all tagged for 18, so next year if I don't sell anything, it's "Happy birthday Jay, here's a bill for 4 stickers".

Pretty easy to remember. Stickers always expire on your birthday, a present from the government. My vehicles are all tagged for 18, so next year if I don't sell anything, it's "Happy birthday Jay, here's a bill for 4 stickers".
I can't remember what I posted 5 mins ago. Now I gotta remember my birthday??

Back
Top Bottom