TO bicycle stunt rider being looked for by TPS | GTAMotorcycle.com

TO bicycle stunt rider being looked for by TPS

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
So this guy rides a killer wheelie. But rides in the sidewalk, through traffic, wrong side of the road etc. The police have the video. They have a list of charges. But they need a time so they can press charges. They want to throw the book at him, possibly rightfully so. But a cager that turns left in front of a motorcyclist (injuring/ killing them) and usually get a $500 fine. Waste of resources?
Video link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVpEAeTg3NX/

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Last edited:
other than being on one wheel...bike couriers do it all the time. What's the charges they want to lay? For zipping between cars and the wrong side of the road, the vid is evidence. Bot sure many couriers have vid evidence against them. It's what you can prove right?
Great balance though. I can only do the front wheel....for a short period. :tongue2:

Last edited:
other than being on one wheel...bike couriers do it all the time. What's the charges they want to lay? Great balance though.
Some listed on cp24
Running red
Riding on sidewalk
Riding wrong side of road
And others under HTA172 is what the officer said (iirc, may have just said HTA and also mentioned "stunting")

They have no date for the offences. That have no case. The end.

5IljIBR.png

I struggle to find much sympathy for many bicyclists for reasons summed up in the above image.

But regardless of what happens with him and the law (Although he seems to be flaunting the law in the Instagram comments), I suspect karma will catch up to him sooner or later.

They have no date for the offences. That have no case. The end.
That's why the TPS is posting it all over the news and social media. Trying to get people to come forward to establish a timeline.
I think that they are spending a little too much time on this.

I hate the majority of cyclists. Share the road my ***! They don't realize that they're guests in our house and should learn to behave accordingly. If it wasn't for motorized vehicles roads wouldn't exist for the cyclists to ride on. Single file at the edge of the road, you don't pay for the road to be built or fixed, then that's all you get. Mountain bikers, no problem there.

Forgot, that was an impressive wheelie though, I'll give him that.

Same as any other vid posted showing rules being broken. Stupid enough to post it, you get the related charge. I don't think they are spending a lot of time. The TPS put it out there and asked for assistance. A few minutes of on camera for the news, etc. I can't imagine they are sitting in the station spending too much time.

They don't realize that they're guests in our house and should learn to behave accordingly. If it wasn't for motorized vehicles roads wouldn't exist for the cyclists to ride on.

Uh, no. The bicycle was being used on the existing roads well before the automobile was invented. The automobile was the new kid on the block, and treated as such. You needed a flagman walking in front of it to warn the cyclists and horse+buggies of your approach.

Same as any other vid posted showing rules being broken. Stupid enough to post it, you get the related charge. I don't think they are spending a lot of time. The TPS put it out there and asked for assistance. A few minutes of on camera for the news, etc. I can't imagine they are sitting in the station spending too much time.

If TPS wanted to do something all they have to do is go somewhere where there is a sidewalk or stop sign and start pulling over the violators. End of problem.

It's always about optics. This guy was blatant and posted evidence of wrong doing. They gotta at least try to look like they are doing something. Besides he broke a lot more than one law.

Uh, no. The bicycle was being used on the existing roads well before the automobile was invented. The automobile was the new kid on the block, and treated as such. You needed a flagman walking in front of it to warn the cyclists and horse+buggies of your approach.
Bicycles were used on paths before cars (I'll also accept cobblestone in Europe), but the roads we have now are made for cars, paid for by car owners.

the roads we have now are made for cars, paid for by car owners.

You think the $120/yr. you pay for your sticker and the 11¢/L excise tax you give to the province covers the cost of the roads? That's hilarious.

Don't forget all the other taxes car owners pay. Wonder what the % difference between tax payers that have cars/vehicles and those not? Can't imagine the % without vehicles is that high.

Same as any other vid posted showing rules being broken. Stupid enough to post it, you get the related charge.

Not only posting it, but then flaunting it, as well as the followup of him being on the news. Check his Twitter account.

Gotta respect his irreverence, but no sympathy from me if he gets caught.

Gotta respect his irreverence, but no sympathy from me if he gets caught.

More like when...he is basically taunting the police at this point.

He'll be made into some sort of idol amongst the cycling community (from some of the comments on Twitter/Instagram he's already there) and there will be all sorts of people screaming bloody murder if he gets charged.

Back
Top Bottom