Aftermarket/custom seat manufacturers..? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aftermarket/custom seat manufacturers..?

Have you tried those?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app
Yeah but I bought mine a few years ago and they look different than the one in that link, I guess they changed the design. They do help a little but not that much.

Thx @danp

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Wow Hack...

I bought my 1250 Bandit off of you and somehow you managed to ride all those long trips on that awful OEM seat and never swapped it out. The seat on the FJ must be horrendous for you to already be looking for an aftermarket option. Not sure why the OEMs don't offer better options. Triumph does, HD has a ton of options obviously. The Japanese brands? Not sure why they don't offer a few upgrades. Would make them more money, more money for the sales guys or the service guys after the fact.

I tried to get one of the gel seats but it didn't work out. Luckily I kept checking kijjiji and I found a Sargent less than a year old and got it for roughly half of what it would have cost new with duties etc. Way better than the stock seat. Instead of screaming after an hour my rear end can get to two hours.

I tried a bead rider knock off and I will happily loan or donate it to you. I am actually heading into Waterdown today so I am going to send you a message and see if I can drop it off for you. :)

The FJR's seat is probably fine... but I'm getting old and spoiled.
The seat on the Bandit was not my best friend at all.
Had I kept it I'm sure I would have swapped it out for something else...
The FJR seat and I get along fine for about two hours... After that it gets dicey.
No bike is perfect or fits everyone as is.
In addition to a better seat I think I'll get a taller screen...

Back
Top Bottom