New member - not from the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

New member - not from the GTA

zts1986

Hope you guys don't mind somebody from Buffalo joining your forum...came here because I plan on doing a lot of riding in Ontario this summer and this place is buzzing. Lot of info here!

if they have a problem with you, they'd have a big problem with me, currently in Saudi Arabia

welcome, now when are our Bills gonna get better???

Welcome to the forum!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

More than welcome. But why cross the border to ride flat and straight when you can go south/southwest and enjoy the curves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if they have a problem with you, they'd have a big problem with me, currently in Saudi Arabia

welcome, now when are our Bills gonna get better???
Probably never. Cant be disappointed if you have zero expectations! Focus is entirely on hockey.

More than welcome. But why cross the border to ride flat and straight when you can go south/southwest and enjoy the curves?

Oh I do plenty of riding south and actually southeast where it's excellent...but heading north to the Parry Sound/Muskoka area. Spent my teens going up there several times a year snowmobiling. Haven't been in a decade and am looking forward to getting up there on two wheels. It'll only be flat and straight for the first 4 hours of my trip!

Warning: the border crossing checkpoint booths & toll booths are brutal for motorbikes. Oil-slicked from the continuous halting of cars/trucks, and very curvy grade perhaps to let the oil drain away and/or to angle the cars up so the border agent can see into the car better.

I wonder how many motorbikes have come to a stop at the booth and put a foot down only to slip on the oil then fall over.

Warning: the border crossing checkpoint booths & toll booths are brutal for motorbikes. Oil-slicked from the continuous halting of cars/trucks, and very curvy grade perhaps to let the oil drain away and/or to angle the cars up so the border agent can see into the car better.

I wonder how many motorbikes have come to a stop at the booth and put a foot down only to slip on the oil then fall over.

Agreed! Very warped and slick at the agent gates.

Appreciate the heads up, thanks.

95ce884dd590866e04157ed654491a9b.jpg

She's all packed up and ready to go, rain or shine (likely rain for the first 3 hours, then clear for the final 4).

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Welcome, I'm from Barrie and ride the area north of Barrie every weekend. If you ever want to meet and ride or just need some help while you're up here let me know. I've sent you my contact info in a Pm.
Happy trails.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Appreciate the heads up, thanks.

95ce884dd590866e04157ed654491a9b.jpg

She's all packed up and ready to go, rain or shine (likely rain for the first 3 hours, then clear for the final 4).

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Take some pics and post updates.
Heck, you may even be able to catch a few gta photo tag tags.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Probably never. Cant be disappointed if you have zero expectations! Focus is entirely on hockey.

sad....used to see 2 games a year, one at Rich Stadium and another on the road

haven't bothered for a few years now, waste of time and money

so many high draft picks turned into nothing

Welcome, ride safe

Back
Top Bottom