Explosion at Woodbridge cafe | GTAMotorcycle.com

Explosion at Woodbridge cafe

Seems like that place has got themselves into some hot water with the mob, reportedly.

For some reason my first thought about this was 'its ok, just mob stuff'. Then I thought, if they didn't already know the reason would it be a terrorism story? And how would they report the change from terrorism to mob? Would the mayor say 'Its ok folks, just mob stuff, nothing to worry about, carry on'

For some reason my first thought about this was 'its ok, just mob stuff'. Then I thought, if they didn't already know the reason would it be a terrorism story? And how would they report the change from terrorism to mob? Would the mayor say 'Its ok folks, just mob stuff, nothing to worry about, carry on'

A terror attack on a closed cafe at 5 in the morning? Fairly sure that was an easy one to cut from the list, dude.

We need to shut down all travel from Italy until we can figure out just what the hell is going on!

A terror attack on a closed cafe at 5 in the morning? Fairly sure that was an easy one to cut from the list, dude.
Just because they are not open, does not mean that they are closed. You are aware of how most "cafes" make money, right?
Hint- it's not the $2 espressos.
Or, at least that is what I have heard...

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Just because they are not open, does not mean that they are closed. You are aware of how most "cafes" make money, right?
Hint- it's not the $2 espressos.
Or, at least that is what I have heard...

No idea. The point remains that it would be a very lousy target for terrorism at 5am.

My office is around the corner from there. These type of events are semi regular occurrences in the area.

No idea. The point remains that it would be a very lousy target for terrorism at 5am.
Yeah. Totally missed that point. Lol.
I hear "explosion" and "da Bridge" only one thing comes to mind.

"We'll build a wall around Woodbrige. It'll be a great wall....."
We have one. I only got in because my son got into the school there. Otherwise they keep peasants like me out too.
(not even kidding, one of the hottest housing markets in Woodabridge is behind The Wall)

We need to shut down all travel from Italy until we can figure out just what the hell is going on!

You are right. If 10 attacks were from Italians referencing the Pope/Jesus then we have to examine what is coming into the country to KILL INNOCENT people.

You are right. If 10 attacks were from Italians referencing the Pope/Jesus then we have to examine what is coming into the country to KILL INNOCENT people.

Best spread some rabid fear about Catholics in the meantime, since clearly if a tiny fraction of them do something wrong the rest must be labeled the same accordingly.

when is a tiny fraction no longer a tiny fraction

What's the cutoff

Just drove by maybe an hour ago. Taped off. 3 or 4 cop cars. Clean up crew. Will be interesting to hear what happened.
My bet is on gas stove.

My bet is..... MUSLIMS

Possibly gay or transgender ones.

Best spread some rabid fear about Catholics in the meantime, since clearly if a tiny fraction of them do something wrong the rest must be labeled the same accordingly.

People like to use the word TINY but when asked for a NUMBER they have NO ANSWER.

IF there are 1.6 BILLION Catholics and 300 Million believe in killing non Catholics...Is that 300 MILLION TINY now?

Just drove by maybe an hour ago. Taped off. 3 or 4 cop cars. Clean up crew. Will be interesting to hear what happened.
My bet is on gas stove.

Thought the news said video of a couple of guys with canisters went in....

Back
Top Bottom