CSBK pro superbike grand bend st eustache | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK pro superbike grand bend st eustache

You'd think that CSBK would at least get the spelling of the riders' names and towns correct.
Makes it feel really amateurish... Sigh.

Had the same thought watching. Would love to see more of the pack, even if only for a few laps mid race. Everyone out there undoubtedly works hard to be there, would be nice to have some screen time for them and their sponsors

edit: who held up the Grand Bend start :p

Had the same thought watching. Would love to see more of the pack, even if only for a few laps mid race. Everyone out there undoubtedly works hard to be there, would be nice to have some screen time for them and their sponsors

edit: who held up the Grand Bend start :p

Derrick. Lol.

There was some confusion because we didn't do roll out on the actual grid and the two riders on row 6 didn't race so there was an empty row.

As mentioned earlier I do wish they would show the rest of the field even if just sorta briefly during the middle of the race.

So far in the first three rounds I've have some fun rides in close proximity to others but nothing shown on TV.

As mentioned earlier I do wish they would show the rest of the field even if just sorta briefly during the middle of the race.

So far in the first three rounds I've have some fun rides in close proximity to others but nothing shown on TV.

Seeing both your wheels off the ground at the same time while still leaned over was pretty impressive, would be nice to see that on tv.

Back
Top Bottom