Millenials + social media = | GTAMotorcycle.com

Millenials + social media =

see if we banned guns, we wouldn't be able to laugh at awesome stories like this one

I just want know...how did the guy get the idea for the stunt? What on earth....

Maybe if you sponsored them he would still be alive and a kid would have both parents...since you did ask "What on earth"

Dumb people doing dumb things resulted in a dumb result.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
This months Darwin award winner.

They wanted to increase traffic on their youtube channel that depicts the lifestyle of a teen family.

Right click
Scroll to rename
Enter "Lifestyle of idiot in jail"

Sounds like a well though out plan.

Guy:I wonder if a book will stop a desert eagle.
Girl: I don't know, sounds like a bad idea
Guy:I will hold it in front of my chest so we can see if it works.

Why would anyone try this without doing trial runs with nothing behind first? It would still be stupid but at least you would have some confidence that it might work. It's sad that the darwin awards could be a real thing.

Sounds like a well though out plan.

Guy:I wonder if a book will stop a desert eagle.
Girl: I don't know, sounds like a bad idea
Guy:I will hold it in front of my chest so we can see if it works.

Why would anyone try this without doing trial runs with nothing behind first? It would still be stupid but at least you would have some confidence that it might work. It's sad that the darwin awards could be a real thing.

They should have tried it with a magical book at least. duh!

So 30 onlookers and nobody thought to stop them? Oh, wait. Then there wouldn't be video for their own YT channels.
SMFH.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

If he would've said "Hold my beer", than everything would be okay.

fify

Old Farts + Social Media =

Millenials + Social Media = :shock:!?!

Nope, he's ineligible for a Darwin award. He has a kid, soon to have 2. His idiotic genes will survive unfortunately.

Also you can't say "I hope he/she has his mother's smarts".

Is the need for "fame" that big a deal for people? How lost do you need to be to think a stunt lasting a few minutes at most will solve all your problems?

Also you can't say "I hope he/she has his mother's smarts".

Is the need for "fame" that big a deal for people? How lost do you need to be to think a stunt lasting a few minutes at most will solve all your problems?

popular youtubers make boatloads of money

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
This months Darwin award winner.
He reproduced before doing this, that disqualifies him from receiving the award. How ever his child is unborn and it looks like the baby momma is going to prison so the child may or may not have a better life if adopted.

Should've used a 50 cal Barrett sniper

Back
Top Bottom